4 Replies Latest reply: Feb 14, 2013 2:37 PM by BobbyMcGee RSS

If all else fails, how about DLC for just zombies?

I'm a huge fan of Zombies, and I've played Tranzit dead. I know every inch of the map off the back of my head, and I'd absolutely love a new map. I played the new zombies map at my friends house and love it, and I'd love to be playing this on my Wii platform.

If we aren't to get Multiplayer DLC pack, can we at least get Zombies maps? It wont exactly split the players, and we can just play the maps on solo. So I'm just throwing this out there as an idea.

• Re: If all else fails, how about DLC for just zombies?
    BobbyMcGee

Hey I really like this idea a lot, but isn't the issue that the dlc would have to have a dedicated wii u team working to port it (or whatever) to the u? Once they go that far wouldn't they just be better off porting and releasing the whole pack? I think, though could be totally wrong, that the issue is they would need a whole team to release the dlc/maps for u, and they don't have the resources/people to dedicate to such a small community (us wii u owners). Plus people would be p@#$ed if it wasn't the same pack the other platforms get...and you know I'm a zombies guy that's all I really care about, but the multiplayer community here would rage that we got what they didn't.

So my belief is its basically an all or nothing thing, wed get the full pack or nothing at all.

BobbyMcGee

You raise an interesting point though. Most if not all of the zombies players would buy the dlc, simple fact as its such an important part of our game. It wouldn't split the community for us one bit, in fact I would say dlc for us would greatly increase the numbers and strength of our community. We also don't even require the amount of people that multi does. Not too many play grief so our core game mode has at most 4 players per lobby, and the games are much longer. Hell we know people intentionally try for small groups when shooting for records or when you and a clan-mate don't want to deal with a newb. Lol we haven't been above signing in another controller and backing it out at the last sec so we don't get stuck with someone who backs out at rd 3 because they have an m14 with no perks, and we've already hit the bank and have pack-a-punched two weapons plus gotten all perks. 

Honestly I don't see why zombies isn't just released on its own disc, having its own support and dlc. Wonder if treyarch sees the potential in that...

Edit-for those of you that dont know, once any player backs out in game, that is where all players stats end on the leaderboards, making any gameplay pointless as far as leaderboards and stats from then on.

BlackMetroid95

That's not a bad idea...but the PS360 community WILL complain.

Padiego

Great idea, but i just dont see this happening......