8 Replies Latest reply: Feb 14, 2013 11:38 AM by LargeLentils RSS

New Prestige Emblems

http://i.imgur.com/gwBFgPa.png

thoughts??? just saw it when i checked my profile, not sure if im late on it or what lol.

• Re: New Prestige Emblems
    TRAILBLAZ3RSS

That's been like that for awhile now, since before the DLC for sure.

I'm not sure how they would implement new Prestige levels with the myriad of players that have already reached Prestige Master.  They would likely have to account for how many points each person had in excess of earning PM, and then set the new prestige level accordingly.  (e.g. I'd likely be Prestige 16 or 17 by now based on points earned)

I'd hate to go from PM to Prestige 12, essentially having wasted a million+ XP.

CowboySr

Thats an old prestige symbol. There were many people that created scenarios assuming 3arch would add presiges like IW did, but they were just assumptions and people with photoshop. I would never say never, but I think its a bad thing and was only used by IW because theirs was waaaaaaaaay too low.

adeadfox

Both games seemed way to easy to reach max prestige, in fact MW3/BO2 are the only COD games I've reached max prestige in. MW3 took about 12 days played to get to 20th prestige and BO2 took about 4-5 days to get to prestige master.

TRAILBLAZ3RSS

Said the person who has enough time (and assumed skill) to spend 5 days of gameplay to get there.  Mind you, it took me about 10 days of gameplay to get to Prestige Master, and I'm an average player with a lot of free evenings after work.  The casual gamer, even a skilled one, may never even come close to Prestige Master.

codchamp

You must be a beast! It took 20 days to get to 20th in MW3 and i just started 6th prestige with 5 days played in Black ops 2.

I am a average SPM guy with about 300 avg in both games.

It would be nice due to being prestige master and not making any forward progress... but do i hate grinding out 10 more prestiges!

LargeLentils

It'd be nice for more emblems cuz IMO the prestige master one sucks.