19 Replies Latest reply: Feb 14, 2013 11:59 AM by zvers RSS

Camping is OP

ladylucina

" I keep getting killed by a guy in the corner "

" I went back and got killed again "

" Damn he got me again "

" Camping is OP "

WRONG

If you get killed by a "camper " any more than twice then I'm sorry but you are just not good enough. Yes it's happened to all of us. We have all got killed by a" camper " . BUT, if i went back a second time and got killed again then I would stay away. And I am not being cocky here but 9 times out of 10 when i go back i would get the kill myself. The time that i don't get it, I stay away and leave the camper go 4-0 and get bored in a corner, room, house etc. Main point of this thread is if you get killed by the same " camper " any more than twice then i'm sorry but you are,

1. Not good enough

2. Stupid to be going back when you keep getting killed.

Rant over

P.S I expect the haters comments

• Re: Camping is OP
    Izjar11

P.S I expect the haters comments

Oh they will shortly come out to refute your post. I find your post creative and provocative. Good one.

ill tell you whats OP, kill cams. everytime during a match when i see a kill cam, i die. it never fails. im just running along la de da then wham. kill cam. 3arc, please nerf the cams!!

TheBeastlyDude

Braindead campers are no problem, it's those damn strategic campers who actually move from cover to cover that get me.

ladylucina

I know what you mean mate. But the thing is you have to expect them to move. Of course you will get the braindead ones who will stay in the same corner he just killed you from, but for example i was on hijacked and went up the ladder in the control room ( or whatever its called lol). just as I entered the room to get the sniper I knew was on the balcony a guy was sitting in the corner right in front of me, i was dead. So I said to myself ok I am actually going to go back the same way i did before, up the ladder, i quickly glanced and he wasnt in the same corner, so i went into the room and immediately turned right (if you came up the stairs it would have been the corner straight ahead of you as u came to top of stairs and looked into the room) and i fired. he was there. i got the kill and got the sniper on the balcony.

TheBeastlyDude

Its basically what I do also. Every building has multiple ways to get in. I find that I see more braindead campers than I do strategic but if I do find those strategic ones, I usually get a couple teammates to help me make this guys life a living hell for a few minutes.

Tactician with 2 Flash Bang and 2 Concussion Grenades will piss off all strategic and braindead campers off. Trust me!

ladylucina

very true lol

zvers

But what if my claymore happened to be in your way? Lol

I know what corner you guy's are talking about. It's a closet. If I'm up on the second floor, I'm defiantly not in that kill box, that's for sure! If anything, go onto the balcony and leave equipment behind BUT always listen for the "your equipment has been hacked" or "destroyed" message. Then it's time to turn around on the balcony, lay down and ADS at the slider door OR turn and crouch to the slider ADS and get ready to fire. Simple really.

phxs72

Camping is not OP.  The back of my teamates heads are OP.  Everytime that they die and I happen to be in a straight line behind them, I can't shoot through their falling body but the enemy has no trouble killing me.  Come to think of it the front of their heads are OP as well.  Heck I just want to know how to get on the side of them that lets the bullets go through.  The enemy always seems to find it but I can't.  Can we just get a sign or some people that drop to the ground faster so that I don't have to try to shoot through them?  That's all I ask.

mn7_la

I feel it's way too easy to put this out in words. I always try to remember this when I'm killed by a person in a corner - but guess what "something" (possibly stupidity) takes control of me & makes me run straight at him/her.

I usually get killed 2 or 3 times before,

a. I take the other player out

b. I give up and stop going to that corner (just avoid it)

Either case: I blame myself in such scenarios. I don't understand why I'd blame a stationary target for my stupidity.

MN

This game has provided so many counters to campers; sensor grenades, flashbangs, concussions, shock charges, EMP grenades, sights that see through walls, the ability to see stationary Ghosts with a UAV, etc.  There is no excuse for being killed by a camper multiple times anymore.  They provide us with multiple custom class setups; so the people who complain about campers (who are obviously either rushers or hypocrites) need to adapt and set up a couple classes to counter campers for various situations.

TL; DR Complainers must ADAPT!!!

ladylucina

to be truthful i love seeing campers in a game. fair enough they might get me once but i just know that they will be camping for the game. so even if you kill them you know they will go back to camping somewhere. even the same spot. So as you state, flashbangs etc and kill them will soon piss them off and even you might see the " xxxxx has left the game " . i love when campers do this

SAINTMA2

Campers are excellent for diamond guns, free headshots and free one hit kills

Big_Sprowls

Who ever decides when the fight happens is playing the game right. If you don't decide when the fight happens your playing the game the wrong way! Just like what you said.