2 Replies Latest reply: Feb 14, 2013 9:14 AM by Debacker91 RSS

seriously is this the best selling game ever?

sorry if my english is not good enough at some parts.. right here is the thing. i dont care anymore if they ban me, dont care if i cant play anymore. i just need to say it. you guys of activision, call of duty or whoever is in charge of the game.. **** OFF!! seriously, i bought this game for enjoying myself and have some fun, but every time i play i get pissed off. the ******* freezing stuff makes my head in, recently, i cannot finish a game with out getting angry. why the **** can you not fix this problem out?? fair enough at the beggining happened, but the game is out almost 4 months, is it not time for doing something?

this game doesnt deserve as rating as everyone says. i wont talk today about cheats, how the people kills you stupidly,starting to play in an already , alomst finished, game. etc,etc,etc..  i feel lied for you all, so here is my answer to you. PISS OFF AND **** YOU!!

• Re: seriously is this the best selling game ever?
    Izjar11

'SERIOUSLY IS THIS THE BEST SELLING GAME EVER

No, the best selling game EVER is believe it or not Wii sports with more than 79 million units sold.

sorry if my english is not good enough at some parts.. right here is the thing. i dont care anymore if they ban me, dont care if i cant play anymore. i just need to say it. you guys of activision, call of duty or whoever is in charge of the game.. **** OFF!! seriously, i bought this game for enjoying myself and have some fun, but every time i play i get pissed off. the ******* freezing stuff makes my head in, recently, i cannot finish a game with out getting angry. why the **** can you not fix this problem out?? fair enough at the beggining happened, but the game is out almost 4 months, is it not time for doing something?

this game doesnt deserve as rating as everyone says. i wont talk today about cheats, how the people kills you stupidly,starting to play in an already , alomst finished, game. etc,etc,etc..  i feel lied for you all, so here is my answer to you. PISS OFF AND **** YOU!!

oh right your rant ~ Stop playing the game. Problem solved.

• Re: seriously is this the best selling game ever?
    Debacker91

Why keep making threads like this ? We all know this game is broken ! Deal with it , or not ? Sell your game or trow it away if you don't like it. Maybe play zombies ? Maybe is there 1 genius in this whole cod community that will found a fix for the problems. Not found yet , so keep waiting till sombody stand up witht the ultimate fix. Also , before you complain about this game , i posted a video how to test your lag in black ops 2.  For many players this help , and set a dmz in your router. All the litle things will help a bit.