30 Replies Latest reply: Feb 14, 2013 7:37 AM by scotland-rules RSS

Maps are to OP

fluffybunnykins

Maps are to OP, I mean srsly every time I spawn on a map I die, everytime I make mistakes I die, everytime I get shot I die.

I Mainly play C/FFA and those maps are srsly OP Hijacked has to be by far the most OP I mean its a sleek designed luxy water craft for crying out loud, how is that no OP.

Please 3arch devs fix the OP maps, this stuff never happens when i play Mario Kart.

Also while I'm crying bloody murder, who thought the Chicom cqb was a good idea, why not just tortue us at the checkout when we bought the game. This gun frustrates me, I want Diamond cammos on SMG and I want to get this gun done as much as I can b4 I do the others, but all I do is watch my precious stats fall, and fall and fall, all because of these bloody maps being to OP its got nothing whatsoever to do with my rubbish game play and crappy performance. its all this games fault.

Please fix

;-) Happy Hallmark day everyone.

• Re: Maps are to OP
    Mojo33

The game itself is OP.

I've never died once, ever, while the game is turned off but, the moment I turn it on, sign in, and start playing, thats when my deaths begin.

Think about it.

BukLau101

The maps are definately OP especially Highjacked and Express. The ground has swallowed my care packages on both of these maps.

rlbl

That happened to me last night on overflow... the ground was made of the same material they use to make trampolines.

Good thing I had a black hat... Now the BH is way OP!

I put down a CP on Hijacked (it did not get swallowed). I let a teammate try and cap it, then I pull out my BH and he yelled "WTF!? Where did it go"

Tolling is OP

BukLau101

On Turbine a teammate called in a care package and it bounced up in the air perfectly nestled between some unreachable rocks luckily I had a blackhat because it was a SWARM . I couldn't believe my luck although I felt really bad for my teammate because it was a level 37 noob and would probably be the only swarm they would ever get.

Mojo33

lol! If you liked that one, wait until you get a load of this:

Want to know what's REALLY "OP"?

Other People.

I do fine in the campaign mode, and can even hold my own against bots, but as soon as I go online, who do you think keeps killing me?

Other People.

Who keeps destroying my equipment? Who keeps blowing me up with Betties, Claymores, Grenades, C4, and Shock Grenades? Who keeps raining Scorestreaks on my head, calling in UAVs and blocking my radar with EMPs and CUAVs?

Other People.

Who always plays in a manner contrary to what I expect, whether it be camping, rushing, or some combination of the two? Who snipes me, stabs me, or shoots me in the back when when I least expect it?

That's right: Other People.

In fact, barring the occasional stupid suicide, nearly every time I'm killed, who do you think is responsible for my untimely demise?

You guessed it: Other People.

Other People are the scourge of online gaming. Without them, I'd be free to wander the map, capture control points, and achieve objectives unhindered, without ever suffering a single death.

And, if that doesn't blow your mind, consider this:

Other People.

O. P.

Coincidence? I think not! BAM!

You're welcome.

BukLau101

Mojo33 wrote:

And, if that doesn't blow your mind, consider this:

Other People.

O. P.

Coincidence? I think not! BAM!

You're welcome.

Mind = blown

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/458/346/f5a.gif

Izjar11

I still think Bullets should be removed from the game. This will avoid these sorts of threads.

COD should be a rock, paper,scissors game. That will make everyone happy.

fluffybunnykins

This thread needs more Beer....

ghamorra

This is kinda of true, in a unrelated way. The maps in Black Ops II are the worst I've ever played. They don't do much for objective based play outside of providing ideal spawntrapping and they're all laid out almost the same way

scotland-rules

Exactly,

If you have small maps they need to be designed so that you don't have these spawning issues.

CoD4, MW2, WAW and BO1 NEVER had these problems. Sure the game would screw up time to time and you'd be spawned near an enemy but that was once in awhile and not the norm.

Bigger maps are needed, it would solve the problem. Again, Note: Black Ops 1, MW2, CoD4, WAW NEVER really had this problem.

This is the main reason I can't play the game, the maps suck big time due to how small they are.