1 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next 61 Replies Latest reply: Feb 13, 2013 4:06 PM by BobbyMcGee Go to original post RSS
  • 50. Re: Anybody Remember The Call Of Duty Pack? ...A_Trey_U?
    M4GNUM

OMG I KNOW THAT!!!!! ARG!!!! LOL - but physically it was 2 different consoles! 1 Wii and 1 Wii U. 2 different versions of the game. 1 SD and 1 HD. Playing together! Who cares if the Wii U turns into a Wii? It's still a different console.

• 51. Re: Anybody Remember The Call Of Duty Pack? ...A_Trey_U?
    M4GNUM

No. If you play on your U vs a Wii that has a hacker, you aren't susceptible to hacking from said Wii. They could use hacks on their Wii and use them against you, but you, in theory, are immune at this point.

• 52. Re: Anybody Remember The Call Of Duty Pack? ...A_Trey_U?

wee on wee action? Now your talking smexy

Here, have a krypt clan members passport for free>#

• 53. Re: Anybody Remember The Call Of Duty Pack? ...A_Trey_U?
    M4GNUM

LOL - those words and that image should never be used in the same post. You're gonna get arrested.

• 54. Re: Anybody Remember The Call Of Duty Pack? ...A_Trey_U?
    Padiego

The wii side CAN be hacked , you can still get hopped. And hd/sd? It was sd/sd. Just because bobby was playing bo on the wii emulator of the wii u...okay i give up. i feel like im trying to explain why a wii u game wont work on a wii to my grandad....

• 55. Re: Anybody Remember The Call Of Duty Pack? ...A_Trey_U?
    M4GNUM

Because you aren't listening. I'll break it down.

Bobby puts his BO1 disk into his U. A friend puts his BO1 disk into his Wii. 2 different consoles. They play each other because the U magically transforms into a Wii due to the emulator. They still play. He said they do play. In this case, YES, it would be U playing SD BO1 and the Wii playing SD BO1 because the BO1 game at that time was made SD.

Given how this works, if he put a BO2 disk into his U and a friend puts a ported SD version into his Wii (because it can't handle HD) - they could still play as they did with the BO1 discs. In this case Bobby's disc would be HD and his friend's would be SD because the Wii can't handle HD.

Understand?

As far as hacking - his friend could hack his own wii and use redbox. Bobby would be affected only in the sense that redbox was being used against him. But his friend couldn't hack into his U to reset Bobby's stats as the U can't be hacked. Unless there's some sort of wormhole when the U turns into a normal Wii due to the connection/emulator.

• 56. Re: Anybody Remember The Call Of Duty Pack? ...A_Trey_U?
    Padiego

So my freezer can heat up my meals? Great! whrn bobby put his wii bo disc on his Wii u, his wii u was no longer a wii u. It turned into a wii. Also, keep in mind the game would have to manage TWO different codes. Remember what happened last time the game had to manage two different codes....now multiply that by 20000. It would be complete utter hell, and these cheaters wouldnt be able to get banned because they can just delete their profile or just change their name. It would ruin our hackfree, glitchfree(for the most part), helpejejdkkdkdkdkkdkkdkkskd ....erm. Something weird just happened......my phone just wenr insane. I wint bother editinf.  ....im just gonna end this.vc omment with "it wouldnt work"sion of tion the wii wouldn't

• 57. Re: Anybody Remember The Call Of Duty Pack? ...A_Trey_U?
    Padiego

Paula the koalaShe moved to GuatemalaCuz she heard the trees there were a little tallerTurned out they were smallerSo she moved to lake eufualaThen to Walla Walla WashingtonSo if you live in Walla WallaAnd you see a koalaYou can bet your bottom dollarThat koala's name is PaulaPaula the koalaWho lives in walla wallaWalla walla WashingtonShe's cuteShe's kindShe just might be the best marsupial that you could ever findShe's sweet She's smartShe's a smalla with a great big heart

• 58. Re: Anybody Remember The Call Of Duty Pack? ...A_Trey_U?
    M4GNUM

Padiego wrote:

whrn bobby put his wii bo disc on his Wii u, his wii u was no longer a wii u. It turned into a wii.

So? 2 consoles are still talking to each other. More people will come into the lobbies. More people = good.

Padiego wrote:

Also, keep in mind the game would have to manage TWO different codes. Remember what happened last time the game had to manage two different codes....now multiply that by 20000.

I don't remember, sorry - I don't know what you are referring to. Seems as though if it had to run 2 codes, that it could be done. I don't see this as a hindrance.

Padiego wrote:

these cheaters wouldnt be able to get banned because they can just delete their profile or just change their name. It would ruin our hackfree, glitchfree(for the most part), 

This would be the biggest workaround needed. I didn't run into too many hackers on the Wii, so maybe I'm discounting the issue more than I should. Game hacking has yet to be addressed to the level it needs. Anyway, I'm tired. LOL. Thanks for the workout.

• 59. Re: Anybody Remember The Call Of Duty Pack? ...A_Trey_U?
    M4GNUM

Eugene Yackle. LOL!

1 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next