11 Replies Latest reply: Feb 12, 2013 10:20 PM by Gerbera RSS

Sprayers & Prayers

Psychobilly_X

It's getting redundantly boring having to sit behind a wall until someone's LMG runs out of bullets before being able to actually do something. It seems like every game I go into 4 out of 6 players are equipped with a LMG with the NOOB FINDER on it. Is anybody else seeing this or what?

• Re: Sprayers & Prayers
    ghamorra

I'm seeing a lot of LMG + TF classes, not as many as SMG + Laser Sight though

Sparky79

I run cold blooded so the target finder is useless, then i rush said LMG weilding opponent with a SMG or pistol when they move....problem solved

Izjar11

Psychobilly_X wrote:

It's getting redundantly boring having to sit behind a wall until someone's LMG runs out of bullets before being able to actually do something. It seems like every game I go into 4 out of 6 players are equipped with a LMG with the NOOB FINDER on it. Is anybody else seeing this or what?

And this is a problem?

Question: What exactly isn't a problem to the majority of players?

Do we need to question how every one plays?

Don't you realize that as the game evolves and players learn new "things" play styles / things will change?

I am dying to see the thread that says Bullets are Over powered!

ghamorra

I think this is more about how this game is becoming ever more one-demensional. For instance in League play the TF is used by 80% (and I do mean 80%). Out of that 80% at least 75% of that 80 are players with LMGs.

Izjar11

This is good though G' allow players to make variations with what works and doesn't work. This should only improve your game play if you learn to over run them!

I have always used LMG's not with the TF but they deserve there moment in the game.

If some dude is spraying an entrance, wait or move to another location.

onlyzeone

I have never been bothered bY this issue yet..... guys just standing still for 30 seconds whilst shooting an lmg, take a break, the inevitable long lmg reload and bang, no more lmg for about 30 seconds and re rinse. There are so many other ways of dealing with this, each round has its own particular spots and solutions in my book, nothing is insurmountable.

GOLLY

LMG and NOOB finders are the least of this games problems lol.I'm more sick of riunning into level 2's not even 1st prestige with auto aim,rapid fire SCAR's with obviously permanent VSAT and or GOD mode thrown in just in case they actually miss you in which case their lag switch comes in handy lol

deadimpact

As stated above, use a class with Cold Blooded if you are having problems with players using LMGs and target finders. You can also easily snipe them from a distance or flank them with a more mobile class because these players typically don't move much. Tactical grenades are also useful.

Gerbera

Flash Grenade and EMP Grenade screw over the Target Finder pretty well. Coupled with Cold Blooded, and it's pretty easy to get right past them.

I do agree that the Target Finder tends to be used by those who either can't aim well for whatever reason (just plain bad or something) OR easily get target fixation; just stare ADS and usually lose sight of their surroundings easily in almost every sense, thus they rely heavily on the diamond highlighting flashing to get their attention. It's why using Cold Blooded can, sometimes hilariously, let people walk right past the user on their left or right side and they'd be none the wiser because they're so busy staring straight ahead at the center dot or waiting for the flash of highlighting diamond(s) to alert them.

I still don't think it's OP at all though.