1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 50 Replies Latest reply: Feb 12, 2013 3:48 PM by cougarball78 Go to original post RSS
  • 40. Re: are u a good player?
    obzi

I'm garbage at this game, I'm crap and yet I currently have a k.d. of 1.59 (I only play tdm so it's a reasonable judge of where I am) which tells me there are a great many people out there who are even worse than me!   God help them.

My current emblem says, 'I'm useless, If I beat you u should give up'.

• 41. Re: are u a good player?
    Noob_Lyncher

I'm good. I try to stay near my team, but far away enough so that I can flank anyone trying to rush them. I also stay semi-near the objective so I can rack up kills, and keep people from getting on it. I don't really camp, but I don't run around like a crackhead either. I like to use LMGs, SMGs, and assault rifles, no matter what range the map calls for. Hell, I use LMGs on Nuketown and still do good.

• 42. Re: are u a good player?
    CowboySr

Tactical mastermind table of one

• 43. Re: are u a good player?
    ShocKuMzzz

Play style - Run 'N Gun

Best weapon - Peacekeeper or FAL

I don't know if I would characterize myself as great while playing like this. I usually get a lot of kills and lead the team, but my K/D suffers because I also die a lot.

Play style - Cautious/Strategic

Best weapon - Ballista/B23R

When I'm sniping, I usually do really well because I know how to pick my spots and I can usually hit every shot. I wouldn't call it camping, because I am frequently moving strategically. However, kids online seem to think otherwise.

• 44. Re: are u a good player?

Oh my god I am still laughing!

• 45. Re: are u a good player?

I'm an average hardcore player unless the core heavy clan challenges force me to endure the fight in a realm full of super mutants able to endure a full clip of ammo and then kill you with their one shot boomstick game *whew one breath*.

When I am playing hardcore with my clan I am the appointed Sniper/Run'nGunner.  Depending on the flow of the game I can switch up at any time.  My class allows me the freedom to enjoy a hard scope headshot scaring the living crap out of the newb that doesn't check his corners or knows the choke points.

Against the well dug in camper my alternate snipe Run'nGun class lets me throw some bottled lightning into their face with a well timed can of whoop ass grenade to follow.

I always have the engineer on to see where they have dug in to camp as well as help the team with better care packages if needed.

Class Defend:

1st weapon: Peacemaker - No Attachments needed (but im working on the silencer card right now).  EMP me all you like. It doesn't pahse me.

2nd weapon: SVU-AS No Attachments

Lethal: Claymore x2

Tactical Flashbangx2 (Right now only one to accomodate the silencer)

OverKill and Danger Close Wild Cards

Class Assault:

1st weapon: Peacemaker - No Attachments needed (but im working on the silencer card right now).  EMP me all you like. It doesn't pahse me.

2nd weapon: SVU-AS No Attachments

Lethal: Grenade x2

Tactical Flashbangx2 (Right now only one to accomodate the silencer)

OverKill and Danger Close Wild Cards

• 46. Re: are u a good player?
    codchamp

No i am not really a good player. I rarely go for objectives or bomb plants.I usually let my bomb whoring friends do that. I prefer to sit back and watch a objective or a spawn with a Lsat and pound it with bullets to get Loadstars, dogs and swarms.

• 47. Re: are u a good player?

I know what ya mean. the plastic knife just ain't cutting it

• 48. Re: are u a good player?

Sometimes I am a God to be feared, other times I am like a guy who lost his arm and is playing with a pincher.  Most of the time, I just good enough to always make top 3.

It depends on the connection.

• 49. Re: are u a good player?

Im a pretty average player, sometimes come out negative, mostly positive now though (thankfully).

Always play objectives, TDM just doesn't float my boat.
    I have diamond SMG's and now im working on the Assault Rifles.

Though if im getting pounded i whip out my Diamond Vector supressor and fast mag and claw my way back! lol!

Usually run low killstreaks so i dont have to worry too much, though i have managed to get a couple of VSAT's recently, thought id see if i could get the higher ones as sometimes i'll cycle through my killstreaks 2/3 times, then wish id put something better on! lol!