1 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next 100 Replies Latest reply: Feb 14, 2013 6:46 AM by Treloise Go to original post RSS
  • 40. Re: The Target Finder needs to be nerfed.
    SitRepPro

Oh I agree on people crying nerfs.  I'm not sure how beneficial TF users find the reticule glowing when targeting CB users tbh.  May be it will benefit in an engagement where the CB is in a reduced visibility area like a darkened place or hiding behind cover from a fair distance.

• 41. Re: The Target Finder needs to be nerfed.
    SitRepPro

All optics kinda work like that anyway.

• 42. Re: The Target Finder needs to be nerfed.
    chummierpie

jaysonsp wrote:

This nerf stuff is getting old.   Shoot a guy with a FAL he cries nerf,  shoot them with a shotgun they cry nerf, emp somebody they cry nerf,  if somebody throws a grenade at you and your wearing flack jacket they cry nerf,  use the target finder they cry nerf and on and on.....

Everybody wants the game catered to them and how they play.   How about the developers nerf everything but what I use so I can dominate every game, every time......

was going to add my op at this point ...but your post here says it all your bang on the money with that opinon...great reply and oooooooo so true.....

• 43. Re: The Target Finder needs to be nerfed.
    Bielsalmighty

Meh, target finder schmarget finder. The Acog is king for me!

But I can see OPs point, it shouldn't light up on a Cold Blooded person, thats a bit of an oversight there trey.

• 44. Re: The Target Finder needs to be nerfed.
    indy56

Only tried that attachment a couple of times, did`nt impress me at all, the one thing that seems to be over the top are the players running around with pistols killing you at insain distances , i have lost count how many times i have shot some of these numpties  with a good half clip or less for them to cap me with two or three shots from distances a sniper would be proud of,

• 45. Re: The Target Finder needs to be nerfed.
    ChronoZombie

Cold Blooded needs to be nerfed.

Target finder is just right against a CB user- no diamond outline, no flashing, just a tiny hint from purple to red.  People cry about the TF, but 90% of the time they ADS because they already know you are there.  Now, make MMS and Dual Band similar. 

Dual Band and MMS vs a target in smoke should show a faint outline. 

Not related to CB, but; MMS should show enemies through walls even if they are moving.  The MMS is tricky to use because it forces you to look for an outline, but then sometimes you ignore moving targets right in front of you while looking for that outline.  I haven't used it much because I prestige all my guns then move on once they are gold, so I'm not used to it.  I'm sure with some practice I'll be able to overcome the tunnelvision the MMS causes me.

• 46. Re: The Target Finder needs to be nerfed.
    OrbitaIVSAT

Call of duty is easy people, there is no need for an attachment that alerts the enemy that im coming around a corner 1/2 before im actually around it. It's ridiculous that it lights up if my big toe is showing, there is no need for it to be in the game...NONE. If you think the target finder isn't OP then you're not a cod vet.

• 47. Re: The Target Finder needs to be nerfed.
    OrbitaIVSAT

EZ MODE (ON)

• 48. Re: The Target Finder needs to be nerfed.
    Met4lHe4d

the problem is not the TF the problem is that people thinks everyone else is blind i use lmgs without a TF and i still do good the same as i would with the TF cuz im not blind not having a TF is not gonna stop me from shooting you most people are mad just because they cant be headglitching like losers and thats the reason why the target finder is useful this game has wayyy to many headglitching spots that every noob loves to use so if your headglitching you deserv to be killed by someone with a TF and if your running arround TF or not people are not blind they can still shoot you

• 49. Re: The Target Finder needs to be nerfed.
    JBurn244

Just add some recoil to the stupid thing and I'd feel better about it. Not like the LMGs aren't lasers already. Sorry there should be SOME drawback to a built-in aim bot. As of now there are none.

1 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next