1 4 5 6 7 8 Previous Next 100 Replies Latest reply: Feb 14, 2013 6:46 AM by Treloise Go to original post RSS
  • 50. Re: The Target Finder needs to be nerfed.

its not an aim bot, sometimes its an wall hack, but it doesnt aim for you, and lmg besides when its shooting is disadvataged everywhere else,

ie

cant compete with smgs shot gunners and AR at close range

slow reload times

slow ADS time even after patch

slow movement

the gun still has recoil as well to deal with

TF helps deal with the head glitchers

• 51. Re: The Target Finder needs to be nerfed.

LMGs have:

Huge clip size

No recoil

Ridiculous penetration

Decent hipfire

90% movement  (85% in previous cods)

Target finder gives you enhanced zoom, drastically reduces visual recoil, wall hack,EZ mode huge red diamonds around the enemy,still turns red and makes the ting ting ting sound when you target a cold blodded palyer AND you get get to keep your minimap.

The noob finder aka chopper gunner scope ake b**** scope is OP.

• 52. Re: The Target Finder needs to be nerfed.
    rankismet

I failed to mention we won by 48 tags. #OWFP

:)

• 53. Re: The Target Finder needs to be nerfed.
    rankismet

Oh... also forgot to mention I had my own personal tag collector. Communication and strategy are nice things to have in a team game. He got over 30 confirms.

And FYI... 14 confirms out of 100 is 14%.

And you can RnG with an LMG if you want... #caring.

And the point was how easy it is to use.

I feel better now.

• 54. Re: The Target Finder needs to be nerfed.

Im thinking alot of ppl use the TF to help fight from being out of sync and or being lag comped.. 3arse probably put it in the game for that reason, they knew the game was going to be sh¡t and out of sync.. hate the game not the player, the players didnt put all this noob sh¡t in the game 3arse did!  this beta of a game sucks for many ppl.. blops1 started the down fall for me, MW3 put rage in me, blops 2 made me hate COD and what its become!!

• 55. Re: The Target Finder needs to be nerfed.
    JBurn244

Err0r_6_ wrote:

its not an aim bot, sometimes its an wall hack, but it doesnt aim for you, and lmg besides when its shooting is disadvataged everywhere else,

ie

slow reload times

slow movement

LMGs with Target Finders are not disadvantaged in anyway due to the nature in which the combination is used.

IE:

-Doesn't have to compete with SMGs/Shotguns/ARs at close range because those encounters are avoided almost completely.

-Reload time is a non-factor when you're sitting back in your spawn, away from the action

-Slow ADS time (even after patch) a non-factor when you're sitting back in your spawn, away from the action

-Put on Lightweight to mitigate this, but is still a non-factor when you're sitting back in your spawn, away from the action

.........notice a trend?

And, no, LMGs have little recoil, especially compared to LMGs from previous titles. But to be fair, other guns have no recoil as well.

So the TF deals with headglitchers....by....headglitching in the back of your spawn waiting for someone run by. Hmm.

I don't think I've ever been killed by a TF user who was actually moving.

• 56. Re: The Target Finder needs to be nerfed.
    iKushtyy

cerealkiller420 wrote:

blops1 started the down fall for me, blops 2 made me hate COD and what its become!!

ABSO-F**KING-LUTELY!!!!

• 57. Re: The Target Finder needs to be nerfed.
    xmrythem

TF is fine. stop complaining

• 58. Re: The Target Finder needs to be nerfed.
    ChronoZombie

JBurn244 wrote:

Err0r_6_ wrote:

ie

slow reload times

slow movement

LMGs with Target Finders are not disadvantaged in anyway due to the nature in which the combination is used.

IE:

-Doesn't have to compete with SMGs/Shotguns/ARs at close range because those encounters are avoided almost completely.

-Reload time is a non-factor when you're sitting back in your spawn, away from the action

-Slow ADS time (even after patch) a non-factor when you're sitting back in your spawn, away from the action

-Put on Lightweight to mitigate this, but is still a non-factor when you're sitting back in your spawn, away from the action

.........notice a trend?

And, no, LMGs have little recoil, especially compared to LMGs from previous titles. But to be fair, other guns have no recoil as well.

So the TF deals with headglitchers....by....headglitching in the back of your spawn waiting for someone run by. Hmm.

I don't think I've ever been killed by a TF user who was actually moving.

This is hilarious, because it looks like you are saying that using an LMG and staying at long range is unfair.  I'm sorry, I'll run and gun with the slowest running, slowest aiming gun class in the game and be sure to get right up in front of you so you can hose me with the Scorpion.

Newsflash- different guns need to be used in a different manner.  I use shotguns and SMGs up close, I use snipers and LMGs from a distance.  I'm sure as hell not going to apologize for not standing where you can kill me, I'm not here to make this easy for you.  They key to LMG success is keeping the SMG sprayers at a distance- that isn't an exploit, that's common sense.

I still get killed by SMG users from across the map, because these maps are so small that sniping and LMG use have very little advantage.  LMGs do have less recoil than older games, but at long range the recoil is still very noticeable, and requires burst firing or you won't hit anything.

• 59. Re: The Target Finder needs to be nerfed.
    CowboySr

I agree with the OP. This is not a nerf, it just seems like it shouldnt light up. Makes it pointless really.

I also believe that using a trget finder bends bullets so you dont even have to aim to get hit markers.

1 4 5 6 7 8 Previous Next