5 Replies Latest reply: Feb 11, 2013 10:43 PM by Run_N_Gunning_Camper RSS

MAKE CORE MUCH BETTER PLEASE AND THE SMGS THANK YOU

Roseland12

i wish he would make the core game made better because im so ******* tired of dying 1 or 2 kills off my scorestreaks first of all you need to make sub machine guns better because assult rifles kill you with 4 bullets when i shot them with my whole entire ******* pdw-57 with silencer and fast mags so just make the spawn points a little better on ground war because thats what i play and fix the smGs and the game will be much better! from

TWISTED E KILLA OH YEAH STOP CHEATING SO HARD FOR TARGET FINDERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Re: MAKE CORE MUCH BETTER PLEASE AND THE SMGS THANK YOU
    Ovrlord

Make smg's better?

...You're joking right?

SavagexGhost

You Sir are the reason Black Ops 2 is nothing like the first Black Ops. Your seriously complaining about ARs being stronger than SMGS so you quickly assume we need to buff up SMGs even more. Load of crap, for starters smgs are the lightest guns in game, which means you move like you're on roller skates, Movement is ridiculous. Then you put someone with a AR and they move like a normal person should move. Second,YOU HAVE A SUPPRESSOR ON YOUR SMG!!! Learn the laws of the game, suppressors decrease gun power so if the gun is already weak your just making it weaker. Lastly you have the PDW the smg with the highest ammo capacity next to the LMGs get out of here kid quit whining about making the game easier because you can get your streaks.

How about we start to talk about how we can make this game more of a challenge, everyone wants everything to be sooooo damn easy and its irritating. The first Black Ops required the use of skill when using ALL WEAPONS. Snipers were not easy like MW ARs movement and power capacity was normal and SMGs were fair Hell it was even harder to get rocket launcher kills on there. Its seems the only two things they moved forward on positively was the removal of second chance and the nerf of noob tubes. Stop whining and wanting the game to be "EASIER" instead bring back the challenge to the game. If people dont like it for that reason they have the MW series and its been like that for a while.

acm2010

Sir you do not know how hard I laughed at this post. It contradicts one of my post discussions "SMGs Overpowered", and I'm letting that discussion die down. I have learned that not all SMGs are overpowered Except the PDW that gun was way too easy to prestige.

Run_N_Gunning_Camper

It's not the SMGs that need a buff it is your skill that needs a buff.