4 Replies Latest reply: Feb 11, 2013 4:48 PM by gzowner1 RSS

Boosting Question?

sened9

Playing SnD when I run in to a team of 7 trickshoters(1 on my team vs 6)and was wondering if it is classed as boosting when the one on my team hangs back and waits for everyone to be killed?

• Re: Boosting Question?
    Rednecksniper39

Is he leeting the other team kill him?

smokesdope

Maybe ? Is he letting them kill him on purpose ?

I just ran into a full lobby in FFA cheating/boosting lol I completely wreaked their plans lol they where getting so mad at me ! Lol even asked me to leave ! Bloody cheek ! :D and I'm sooo glad Xbox included the join session feature ! Lol ;)

gzowner1

yep.. i do it all the time. Join session, find there spots. Stand in the way let my team member kill me, if in hardcore.. gets booted. if in core.. just tube the TI and take the kill.

jwaller123

It would lead me to believe it is by your statement. Don't report unless you can prove it though. I have seen this in MW2 once when my son was playing it. One would just stand there while the others tryed to 360 ladderstall spinning back flip ninja kick no scope them. He stayed in the lobby for a couple of games and made them angry. I had to make him leave in fear he would get in trouble by someone thinking he was part of the act.