1 2 3 Previous Next 65 Replies Latest reply: Feb 12, 2013 4:09 PM by JonEnstrom RSS

Shotguns impossible without streak of games

Recently using the stats reset glitch, I have determined there is no way to get the shotguns emblem without getting a streak of high round games.

No matter how high the KD ratio, or total kills I never got shotguns (even with 5000 to 1 ratio).  It didn't matter if it was all headshots or or none at all, in fact no other stat in the list mattered at ALL!

If you never go on a streak of high round games, you'll NEVER get shotguns.

• 1. Re: Shotguns impossible without streak of games
    get2dachoperrrr

I got shotguns by playing greif, rarely went above round 20.

• 2. Re: Shotguns impossible without streak of games
    S_L_I_C_K

i play with the same 3-4 people all the time.  i got my shotguns after a couple bad games and a good game.  the guys i was playing with had higher ranks than i did when we started that night.  they still dont have the shotguns, in fact one of them lost their blue eyes after that night and he had just as many kills as i had. 

and for the people that say the tally marks are how many days you played in a row, how is it last monday i had 3 tally marks and didnt play all week, on saterday i played and i had 2 tally marks still?

• 3. Re: Shotguns impossible without streak of games

There are countless stories about people that have better stats in every category and a lower rank emblem.

The reason is because your stats and your emblem aren't related.  Hard to believe, but it's the truth.

If it wasn't true, then there would be ZERO stories about people with higher stats and lower ranks.

• 4. Re: Shotguns impossible without streak of games

I'm on 10+ games of round 30+ and still a knife.. and I even once had shotties ><

• 5. Re: Shotguns impossible without streak of games
    S_L_I_C_K

JonEnstrom wrote:

There are countless stories about people that have better stats in every category and a lower rank emblem.

The reason is because your stats and your emblem aren't related.  Hard to believe, but it's the truth.

If it wasn't true, then there would be ZERO stories about people with higher stats and lower ranks.

yeah i didnt say anything about stats.  i said i play with the same people every night, going into the night i got my shotguns the people i play with had better ranks they had blue eyes and skulls, i had just the skull.  after we were done playing that night i had double shotguns with blue eyes, other than the one guy losing his blue eyes their ranks stayed the same.  we played the same games that night, we were together all night, none of them got to any hight rounds than i did, we all had the exact same night of playing.  so how did i go up in rank and one of them went down?  if your theory is true than what i am explaining is impossible.

• 6. Re: Shotguns impossible without streak of games

What was your total leaderboard kills and your downs? I think there is a capwhere you have to hit 7500 kills for dagger through the skull and 15K or 25K cap to get shotguns. Also when I got my shotgun rank, I got to round 50 2 player Tranzit, then round 45 solo Tranzit. I don't think the rounds have anything to do with it but since there isn't any 100 % proof of the ranking system, feel free to try work it out.

• 7. Re: Shotguns impossible without streak of games

If you are asking me about my total leaderboard kills and downs?  I got as high as 85,000 kills to 40 downs without shotties. (highest round of 121 on solo die rise)

And you are saying there isn't any 100% proof of the ranking system, but that's only partly true.

There are certain things we know for 100% sure will NOT get you shotguns because we tried them, so that's some proof.

Once you have eliminated all other possibilities, the one remaning must be the answer, no matter how unlikely that may be.

The only way we have discovered to CONSISTENTLY get shotguns without fail is to streak high round games.  I can make a new account and get shotguns in one day over and over with that method.  But there is no other method we've been able to discover to do the same thing.

• 8. Re: Shotguns impossible without streak of games

You obivously don't know a lot about the rank system.. The blue eyes aren't part of the rank.

Your say you were all skulls and at the end of the night you were shotguns (skipped the whole knife rank) and your friends were still skulls.  It's possible they hadn't met the minimum kills required to rank up (10,000 I believe).

• 9. Re: Shotguns impossible without streak of games
    slap1i

Maybe the ranking system knows that you're exploiting a glitch...

1 2 3 Previous Next