1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 52 Replies Latest reply: Feb 11, 2013 9:20 AM by TheBeastlyDude Go to original post RSS
  • 40. Re: Justice towards the SMG class!
    Izjar11

Adam1234567893 wrote:

Ok judging by this you seem like a player that thinks that everything he doesn't use should be nerfed and everything he does use needs to be buffed that is all I see here. Learn to adapt or sell your game Treyarch shouldn't have to cater to garbage that thinks anything that kills them is overpowered. The only "overpowered" gun at this point is the PDW that's it nothing else so yea stop complaining because you aren't being catered to and learn to adapt or you can stop posting in these forums to only benefit you and your playstyle.

WTH? hahaha Adam you my friend should read, I understand comprehension skills are lacking in many who read and post.

You obviously do not know me, you know nothing about how I play the game. Please re-read my original post.

• 41. Re: Justice towards the SMG class!
    xtraflossy

Very true - I've just used my SMR on every map and can be very sucessfull with it minus the odd ball game where I couldn't buy kills.

My SMR Kd is a full 0.50 kigher with close to 6k kills then any sub machine gun.  Proper tactics.  Proper tactics.

Sometimes I can even rush with an AR

• 42. Re: Justice towards the SMG class!
    Izjar11

COD,

This is not an OP vs UP thread, I am making note of how they "feel" coming from an AR users perspective.

They feel to easy, and I understand that those who use feel the same. That is all.

The SMG kill ratio is high in this game for a reason, majority of players prefer them.

• 43. Re: Justice towards the SMG class!
    Izjar11

phxs72 wrote:

Bingo.  The ARs are more challenging to use but ultimately yield a greater benefit. However, to go from ARs to SMGs is a pretty easy transition.  The tactics needed to be good with ARs will make you great with SMGs.

Interesting assesment, thanks phxs

• 44. Re: Justice towards the SMG class!
    sutakas

Please tell me, what is so hard about ARs. Yesterday I just used AN for the first time and on Carrier/Cargo it was total beast. Using AR just requires slower and more defensive gameplay and thats all. If you want SMG feeling, then use quickdraw, stock, dexterity.

Recently there was a poll about  highest k/d weapons and quess what..at least 5 top weapons were all ARs.

ARs are as easy weapons as everything else,  just thanks to map design they are useful  on very few maps.

E: 70% of time I use SMGs, but k/d wise t25 is my best weapon by far.

• 45. Re: Justice towards the SMG class!
    Izjar11

Never said that AR's were hard, simply stated that the SMGs are the easiest. I am 100% AR player, and I have no issues playing aggressively. You don't have to tell me how to use a AR.

This game was designed for the SMG in many more ways than other weapons. Just an observation.

• 46. Re: Justice towards the SMG class!
    sutakas

At least for me those weapons are even:) Using shotgun and hipfire seems to be the easiest, but staying alive at the same time is different story.

Still k/d wise ARs are best weapons for decent/above average players.

• 47. Re: Justice towards the SMG class!
    Izjar11

sutakas wrote:

At least for me those weopons are even:) Using shotgun and hipfire seems to be the easiest, but staying alive at the same time is different story.

Still k/d wise ARs are best weopons for decent/above average players.

Well hipfiring a shotty should be like that, they are not meant for aiming. Hipfiring with a SMG is the easiest feeling, its smooth, efficient it feels effortless.

• 48. Re: Justice towards the SMG class!

Why people uses SMG?

1 Youtubers that say that them are cool to use, making believe to those 8-9 years kids to be "Pro" (i don't know why people has to say "n00b" or "Pro"...what does this mean? Like the word "Swag"...ABSOLUTELY NOTHING);

2 As you said, easy to hipfire and spray 'n pray. They take no skill to use;

3 It's senseless that an SMG can outgun an AR. I use some AR, also the hard types (M8A1 and SWAT-556), that i find not bad, or even the SCAR-H (then scrapped for the M27 because of the WRONG nerf putted on it -.-). Why a PDW has to beat a weapon as the M27? Wrong kind of conception of firearms from 3arc;

4 The classic connection issues, nothing to say, it's already well known and old this matter.

What we have to blame? Not only the connection, not only the 3arc...BUT THE DAMN COD COMMUNITY.

• 49. Re: Justice towards the SMG class!
    Izjar11

RichterRavage wrote:

Why people uses SMG?

..BUT THE DAMN COD COMMUNITY.

This is a sad truth, many complaints, many threads about the same subject have led to this games current development.