1 6 7 8 9 10 11 Previous Next 109 Replies Latest reply: Mar 16, 2013 9:58 PM by iEXTERMINATED Go to original post RSS
  • 70. Re: KDR and SPM
    sennalike

If we tried to party up then I'd have to shift off of "normal" and that is working well at the moment!

• 71. Re: KDR and SPM
    iEXTERMINATED

lol no after i triple cap ill defend the flags

• 72. Re: KDR and SPM
    blkbumblebee17

overall my kd is 2.18 and spm 461 but in some game modes im well over 500spm.. what i´ve been seeing lately is that when i go for high kill streaks my spm is around 1000 because you can loop them quickly in certain game modes..

for instance if you played kc a lot and ran uav blackbird dogs.. your free to kill and collect tags while your streaks earn you kills and assist points its like a never ending cycle of points.  which is why im starting to really like kc if you do well its easy to get your streaks the only problem is target finder killing you one off a huge streak.

also im not a huge fan of sitting back and spawn trapping it feels like a weak way to play, sure i do it sometimes but i prefer to push towards the enemy at all times stay in their face and make them play frustrated which makes it easy for your team. i mean yea im fine with capping b and one other spot but only as long as i can also stay mobile my spm drops when im not mobile

• 73. Re: KDR and SPM
    sutakas

Lol...entire topic about how beast you are:)

I prefer teammates who have k/d at leat 1,5+.

• 74. Re: KDR and SPM
    iEXTERMINATED

and horrible spm then wat ur asking for are campers

lol today i ran into this master prestige who literally camped the entire maych he was on my team and he cost us the loss on domination i got so mad so i sent him a rage message hes like im camping for bloothirsty i was like wow he had a kd of 1.7 higher then mine

• 75. Re: KDR and SPM
    sutakas

SPM doesn't reveal whole truth. Atm I only play KC, so I compared our stats and divided it with our total matches. So results are:

SPM:

You:393

Me:328

Kills per game:

You: 19,08

Me: 20,06

Deaths per game:

You: 13.25

Me:9,15

Confirms:

You:12,3

Me:11,69

Denies:

You:2,39

Me:1,96

At least these stats only show you are most likely using UAV and CUAV as your killstreaks to keep high SPM. In average game you theoretically can earn 19,08-13,25=extra5,83 tags, I can earn 20,06-9,15= 10,9 extra tags. So my point is..at least in KC high kd is initial to win matches.

I've been playing with one dude in same party and every game he ends up with average 15kills and 35 deaths but also collects about 30 tags. His SPM is about 420, so he really is better player? So theoretically he loses every game 35 tags, but can support my team with 15 kills. And quess what where he gets other tags..ofcourse stealing ours.

So for me, major indicator for good players is how many extra tags player can provide for the whole team.

• 76. Re: KDR and SPM
    theroc23

I really wish there was a deduction in points for getting killed. 19-18 is not better than 18-16 when trying to win a TDM. Scoring system is broken, and like everything else, caters to rushers that get merked just as much as they kill.

• 77. Re: KDR and SPM
    iEXTERMINATED

the scoreboard also considers uav asisst and also other ways the score adds up thats y the person who went 19-18 got a better score cause he called in uavs and that earned him assists gun kills add to score so does scorestreak score so perhaps the player who went 18-16 got maybe 5 kills with a score streak

• 78. Re: KDR and SPM
    BanHaMMer

theroc23 wrote:

I really wish there was a deduction in points for getting killed. 19-18 is not better than 18-16 when trying to win a TDM. Scoring system is broken, and like everything else, caters to rushers that get merked just as much as they kill.

Agreed, TDM should be based on Kills and Deaths only!

After all, the more you die the less you helping your team.

• 79. Re: KDR and SPM
    xAtKx11

My kd is 1.72 and my spm is 360, while my w/l is .85 (solo player). I run around like a headless chicken while playing the objective and always end up at the top of the leaderboard. Where do I fall in the spectrum?

1 6 7 8 9 10 11 Previous Next