40 Replies Latest reply: Feb 10, 2013 12:30 PM by leathafacexii RSS

Diamond yay !!!!!!

Finally I have completed diamond camo in the Assault Rifles class i struggled with completing bloodthirsty in the Type 25 and Swat-556. Finished the last one just now with the Swat-556 on the Raid map caught him looking out the window toward the pool. lol Diamond camo finally.

• Re: Diamond yay !!!!!!
    gallp13

Congrats...what an achievement! I'm doing the ARs and believe it or not I'm struggling with the TAR! Most have issues with semis how bizarre is that!

I dont remember the Tar, it was my first gun i finished. M8A1 was my nighmare gun was annoying.

TheSurgeon83

I wasn't keen on the M8A1 at first, maybe becuase I was still playing core. Since switching to HC it's become my most used AR, the amount of people I've made rage quit with that badboy...

Now the SWAT, that gun I hated for some reason. May have been something to do with it being the last AR I had to do and it just seemed to take forever.

nicedrewishfela

Awesome work. I loved doing the Assault Rifle Diamond Camo challenges, finished them up a few weeks ago. Currently busy slamming my head against the wall trying to complete my SMGs.

Yes, I am a glutton for punishment.

yadamus

Nice man, I can't wait to get diamond myself.

I'm currently working on getting the executioner to gold, man is that a frustrating weapon...

R_Thentik

Congrats. I remember when I got diamond the ARs. I also got diamond on the SMGs and I have to say the Chicom was the hardest and most annoying to get gold IMO. Good luck man.

cranium2001

This is A question to all who have responded to this thread: Do you feel like you can't go back and use those guns again?  I just finished the smg's (peacemaker is very close now too). I plan on moving on to the ar's, but feel like I won't really use the smg's again. Just curious how some of you feel.

Grats.   I did the SMGs and finished up yesterday.   Havent touched em since....

Now I'm working on LMGs.  I though I hated them, but after a day of using them I am really pissing people off.

XodinsravenX

congrats!

gdexter

Don't understand the obsession with diamond.

For doing all that work the reward is something that looks cheap and tacky - it looks like someone stuck some sequins onto the gun with glue.

My 2 year old daughter does a better job at preschool

gdexter wrote:

Don't understand the obsession with diamond.

For me it's about completing challenges with all the various guns and getting out of my comfort zone.

Anyone can pick up the best gun and do ok, but using every gun takes some sort of discipline and commitment.

gallp13

It why I did it. I used guns I would never use and I found I had more fun......clever devs trick

blb128

gallp13 wrote:

It why I did it. I used guns I would never use and I found I had more fun......clever devs trick

Agreed. Very smart move by Treyarch. Weapon diversity my friends. This is the first COD where I didnt just use 3 or 4 weapons the entire time. I am Master  prestige so this gives me yet another thing to do in the game. I have discovered many good and bad weapons for me along the way. I have the SMGs done and have the M8A1 and Swat left for the ARs. I think going for diamond has made me a better player.

cranium2001

This is exactly why I did the smg's and am now working on the ar's. I could actually care less about the actual diamonds. It's the challenge.

cranium2001 wrote:

This is exactly why I did the smg's and am now working on the ar's. I could actually care less about the actual diamonds. It's the challenge.

Same Same,

My fave camo is the ERDL one, but I enjoyed the challenge of getting Diamond.

Well done man

u4got2wipe

Well done, OP. When you get around to doing the Specials and the Pistols be prepared to die, A LOT.  While i struggled mightily with the sniper bloodthirsty medals (i really suck with a sniper rifle), they were but a warm up for the what was to come. Just when you're proud of yourself for getting the one bloodthirsty for the ballistic knife you get to the tac knife and find out you need 5 of them. Then there's the crossbow bloodthirsty, the executioner bloodthirsty and everything associated with the assault shield...GRRRR! 

Optimusbanana93

I'm jumping back and forth between the special the amount of times you die is kinda funny haha, if you care about your K/D then getting the specials gold isn't for you. I got the riot sheild gold (boy was that fun) I'm now trying the ballistic knife quite the difficult and fun, but when done the feeling is great.

whiteknight1902

The ballistic knife and crossbow are easy, just play sticks and stones.  (For some reason when I play s&s my k/d on the ballistic knife is all messed up, no death's are counted).

idc219

Just got diamond ar's yesterday what a grind. The m27 was the last gun and it was driving me nuts. It is so weak. I like to rush had to learn to play a little more patience with that gun. I know have diamond shottys and smg's as well. Feels good to know I did it legit not like these boosters I see sometimes. Def won't use swat 556 or m27 or type 25 not my cup of tea. I actually like all smg's except peacekeeper. It reminds me to much of m27

pixhackerr

I managed to finish my AR's today with M8A1 being the last one. Friends told that its a beast of a gun and ill blast through through it with ease. BULL POOP. Most annoying gun :/ also managed to finish the launchers before, and man that RPG triple kill medal. Took me about 2 months :|

Feels good right?  I got the SMG's diamond and just was shining bright like a diamond all day but I do get distracted because I look at my gun now more than my surroundings lol

tommyguns3434

Congrats! Working on the SMG's now. I'm close to getting gold on the Chicom and then the Skorpion is all I got left.  I was set back with the peacekeeper coming out but just got the gold peacekeeper last night.