10 Replies Latest reply: Feb 9, 2013 10:52 PM by ovadosa RSS

No More Probation

AlexEinstein

Probation is ******* retatred. It should be removed from the game for many good ******* reason. Some of which would be I paid 60$ for the game and cant play it because servers suck ass and then we the gamers are punished for ****. HELP THE REVOLT AGAINST PROBATION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Re: No More Probation
    Rednecksniper39

No. Don't dashboard/team kill/leave games and you won't get probation. It does not matter how much you pay for the game you still have to follow Treyarch's rules.

SphinxTalkin

An hour ago I would have agreed with you about probation. But now I'm on a 3lose streak in league play because my team mates dashboarded and We had to play 2v4 and 1v4.

If it was up to me the probation time would be a day or 2.

thats funny. YOU get probation because you are probably one of the players who quits when they are losing or things dont go their way or your precious streak was ended. i play quite a bit a lot of different modes and i have quit my fair share of games, i certainly dont make a habit of it. i have yet to see probation and im sure im 10 days into the game at least.

there is a difference between losing the connection by whoever is host quitting than YOU being the one disconnecting. i see it all the time, team kills first time next they are losing or its a bit tougher and just before the match ends...migrating host. if the lobby doesnt shut down you will then see the whole other team gone. its even more obvious when its less than a team so theres always the green guys, the ones left alone when the party leaves. all of a sudden its 2 on 6 or something. 12 - 0 you run around the corner, get shot in the face, migrating host. i cant count how many times i was the one to get a lucky kill or stop a streak and right after they quit. YOU know YOU are quitting yourself far more than being on the other end of it. its funny to say otherwise, the system is for how many times YOU quit, not the leader the host or the connection, YOU quitting is whats being flagged not how many times YOU lost connection, a quitter and a fibber.

AlexEinstein

I do admit that i have quit games when i first started playing. And the player you described at the begging is the complete opposite of me. Ever since my first probation when i first got the game i changed the way i play. I no long "Rage" or Dashboard. But it seems any time i backout for a good reason like: going to a friends game, take a break, or just get off. Every time i get back on i have probation even if i havent quit a game for ages. So the next time you assume whatever you want to be true just know you make an "ASS of U and ME"

And I know for a fact if you lose connection it is counted as a leave game.

i have kids, sometimes i have to quit mid game, sometimes i have to do something or have to go. i quit for a lot of reasons and have been booted from plenty of games, lost connection countless times and NEVER not once probation. i accept invites in the middle of a game all the time, i am assuming that you are doing that and my assumptions are true if you are getting probation as often as you say you are. it only counts when you quit escessively, all those legit ones you have mentioned and i myself have done PLUS the ones when you want to save stats or face. stop quitting problem solved.

starbuckfrack

AlexEinstein wrote:

Probation is ******* retatred. It should be removed from the game for many good ******* reason. Some of which would be I paid 60$ for the game and cant play it because servers suck ass and then we the gamers are punished for ****. HELP THE REVOLT AGAINST PROBATION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You did pay for the game and you agreed to their rules evertime you put the game in.

Its fuy how I play the same game ad play i hardcore and have the same disconnects and every internet problem you guys get but yet I NEVER gotten probation.