1 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next 64 Replies Latest reply: Feb 10, 2013 1:16 AM by iEXTERMINATED Go to original post RSS
  • 40. Re: Open Letter to Treyarch from a 400+ spm Player

Good for you, I like party games too.  You are not the kind of player I'm talking about.

• 41. Re: Open Letter to Treyarch from a 400+ spm Player

When I am tripling the score of the second place person on my team 90% of the games I play not in a party then yes they are effecting the outcome of my matches.  Not even gonna address the boasting claim as I've already covered that multiple times, learn to read.  A lot of my wins are when I play partied up with my friends.  It seems to be the only way to actually get decent team mates in this game.  I can look at the lobby leaderboard and pick out the bottom players on the board and 4 out of 5 times they get put on my team.  That isn't right.

• 42. Re: Open Letter to Treyarch from a 400+ spm Player

I was playing capture the flag with 3 of my friends last night.  We had a splitscreen get put on our team.  12 spm.  12.  12

• 43. Re: Open Letter to Treyarch from a 400+ spm Player

It really wasn't a serious suggestion, though I feel it couldn't be worse than what we already have.

• 44. Re: Open Letter to Treyarch from a 400+ spm Player
    Izjar11

zaku86 wrote:

my psn is zaku86 go ahead and have a look at my stats.  I posted my stats to give a baseline as to what I would talk about.  I don't believe that 50 spm people should be playing with me let alone on my team.  I don't enjoy taking losses because I'm the only one who can play without bashing my face into the controller.  I've posted my psn you post yours and we'll compare.

Dude you mistaken what I wrote, I care nothing for numbers. My psn is egotrip7809 add me well play vs each other and like I said well put that high spm to the test.

• 46. Re: Open Letter to Treyarch from a 400+ spm Player
    YO_MOM_IS_NEXT

i get yelled at all the time for doing "stupid stuff" and "sucking". it's not my fault my screen is .25 seconds behind the other team so i go 0-5 right off the bat. i'm a pretty decent player and can own others just as hard when i'm on THAT side of the connection.

my measly 250SPM is pretty damned impressive, if you saw the lag i deal with on a regular basis. just sayin'. it's not always the player's fault.

• 47. Re: Open Letter to Treyarch from a 400+ spm Player

Your not kidding, I'm in Nj 10mins from philly. If I play say from 6pm to 10pm Most lobbies have 2-3 bar players speaking spanish with best selected running the no aim smg package and skipping frames like crazy.. Now If I play say at 2-3am piss drunk on a friday night or saterday night it connects me to players in my area wtf?. I see Ny NJ and PA Clan tags and mostly lag free games until it starts players from much further away.. Because I have best selected doesn't mean juan from mexico with any isn't going to connect to the lobby and its sucks cause it lags the **** out of the game.

As for spm matchmaking theres too many tdm whores in objective games, I used to just try to play ground war dom but its to the point I've stopped since most of the time I'm the only idiot going for B while my random team mates are camping for those score streaks. Its fun when you get atleast one other person trying to help cap but its few and far between in most ground war games.

• 48. Re: Open Letter to Treyarch from a 400+ spm Player
    iEXTERMINATED

i have spm of 441 but i start every match off 0-5 wanna party up

• 49. Re: Open Letter to Treyarch from a 400+ spm Player

I'm experiencing the same problem, but I usually just go play with a party once I get fed up with the randoms. I'm a decent player myself and I know some other players who are pretty good, and we'd be happy to play with you in Ground War or Kill Confirmed or Domination. My stats are:

.51 W/L (woot)

4.45 K/D

284 SPM

I usually just hold down an area until I get my AGR, and then I get my VSAT easily after that one and just loop around because I'm unstoppable, as anyone should be, with a VSAT up.

1 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next