6 Replies Latest reply: Feb 9, 2013 5:27 PM by TexasBoost RSS

I would like to join a clan, info inside (ps3)

looking for something more casual, but serious if that makes sense.

Basically i dont want to use a mic, and i dont want time commitments. just something i can join in when i am able to play, every night or every other night or so. But, more serious considering when i do play i take it serious. I want to play with people who are at my skill level.

currently i am prestige 3 lvl 54 (oh wow that high already) and my TDM league rank is Plat division (papa two seven) rank 48. thanks! new to the forums

• Re: I would like to join a clan, info inside (ps3)

•  

my rank is prestige 2 lvl 31 my clan lvl is already 6 and its only been a week or two and my kd was 1.05 but now its 0.99 due to me playing a clan op by myself i play seriously and i really need people in my clan i also dont use a mic there is no expectations to join as long as u play seriously but it is for fun to i would love for you to join man sorry i wasnt more clear on the other forum u posted

Hey FrOzEnSoLiD Im the leader of the clan called Arch_ma Elite. We are on lvl 7 on we 4 members! we try to play every clan op etc. not everybody has participate at times but its nice to have a full team!

You dont use a mic if u dont want to! Leave a reply if you want to join! (btw im in plat division too)

You're just around where I am with the prestige, except I was ranked a little higher in league play last month. Your style of play matches exactly what we are at the moment. So if you'd like to join our clan, it'd be my pleasure. You should get an invite shortly.

britishsligean2

check out Ashes of The innocent (AoTi) we are a very active casual clan with over 60 active members that play on multiple consoles, xbox, ps3, wii and pc and is listed within the top 100 cod clans, our ps3 division is active in clan challenges and has gold tags and is also at level 18, our xbox division is active within the leagues, we have a structured ranking system so we are not a messy clan,we have our own website, forums and xat chat, visit our website ai-hq.com to find out more about us and to fill out an application

Exiled-From-Hell

~~~~~~~AUTHENTIC KILLAZ IS NOW RECRUITING!!~~~~~~~~

Information:

Clan Tags: oAKo

MW3 Level: 50

BLOPS 2 Level: 23 - 1800xp from 24

Clan Leader: D1nOnly-420-

Members: 59

Platform: PS3

BLOPS 2 Clan K/D: 1.39

BLOPS 2 Clan SPM: 307.75

------------------------------

We play everyday and enlist in every challenge or operation available. Most of the time we will get Golds and will level up fast. I'm looking for dedicated people who will put forth the effort to actually help in clan events. We don't give free rides, so if you know you won't help much then don't even bother putting in an application. We are primarily focused on BLOPS 2 at this time, so therefore we are only accepting applicants for BLOPS 2. We only accept mature players with over a 1.30 K/D and a SPM over 250. If interested please follow the link below and put in an application on our page. Applications will be processed within 24 hours.

------------------------------

Authentic Killaz - https://elite.callofduty.com/connect/clan/view/2169676 - Join Now!