7 Replies Latest reply: Feb 8, 2013 8:44 PM by CallOfDutyFan88 RSS

Target Finders & Game Flaws

At first I thought that I had already raged hard enough playing MW3. But then came this game. Everything was great in the beginning until the freaking Devs made uneccessary patches like nerfing SMG's. They shoud'nt have. They shoudl've just buffed the Assault Rifles and left everything alone. And also the knifing system is just crazy ****. I'd rather get panic knifed than have this shitass knife system. And don't even get me started me with camping LMG douchebags with target finder hinding behind an Assault Shield while there's a freaking Claymore on the door way. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKK! Who asked for a mother ******* **** attachment that basically just allows a player to cheat! WHAT THE ****! That **** does not even take any ******* skill at all to use! Why do the game makers just really have to put something in the game that does not take skill to use. FUCKKING FUCKY **** ****! Were the developers of this game high when they were making this game? Seriously, I paid 60$ to pay for a game that is an actual fast paced FPS. NOT A GAME WITH A ******* SIGHT THAT CHEATS!!! YOU LITTLE ******* PIECE OF SHITTY ASS DEVELOPERS!! DO NOT WASTE YOUR TALENTS! LIKE ****!! MAKE OUR MONEY WORTH IT YOU CUSTY ASS MF!

Ok, I'm gonna calm down now. You guys should really just consider permanently removing the Target Finder sight or at least reduce its accuracy. And also nerf LMG's. Please, don't turn this game into a camping game.

• Re: Target Finders & Game Flaws

Yup, lets nerf the least used primary in all COD. Ive used the target finder and the EO tech sight on lmgs is better. Claymore? Thats why i always use engineer. If your rushing and dont have engineer on...your doing it wrong. I only agree with knifing. Knifing does suck in this game

unicronhound

The lmgs don't need a nerf, they're bad enough as is, if I'm lucky I can get a bloodthirsty while running around.

Also you know every noob is going to say "you should have used cold blooded", but guess what, it still doesn't work that well.

For the camping situation, I personally think that they should implement a Kill Confirmed type gameplay into ALL game modes. Have it so the person who got the kill HAS to be the one to collect the kill tags, and you can't have more than 7 kill tags piled up before they start disappearing. This way you can't have someone camping on a pile of kill tags waiting to collect them. You know how fast this game would lose campers, and multiple gamers? EVERY lobby has no less than 2 campers in it.

Izjar11

At first I thought that I had already raged hard enough playing MW3. But then came this game

Why play these games with anger?

And also the knifing system is just crazy ****. I'd rather get panic knifed than have this shitass knife system.

Guess what because of CONSTANT complaints similar to yours, is what happend!

camping LMG douchebags with target finder hinding behind an Assault Shield while there's a freaking Claymore on the door way.

Here we go, whinnying at its finest.

attachment that basically just allows a player to cheat! WHAT THE ****! That **** does not even take any ******* skill at all to use! Why do the game makers just really have to put something in the game that does not take skill to use.

Your on a whinnying role aren't you. Question: Who has skill the dude who kills with this set up or the idiot that continuously gets killed? Cheat? haha

Seriously, I paid 60$ to pay for a game that is an actual fast paced FPS. NOT A GAME WITH A ******* SIGHT THAT CHEATS!!! YOU LITTLE ******* PIECE OF SHITTY ASS DEVELOPERS!! DO NOT WASTE YOUR TALENTS! LIKE ****!! MAKE OUR MONEY WORTH IT YOU CUSTY ASS MF!

You paid? Some how I doubt you paid, i suspect mum and dad. Dude you make the rest of us COD gamers look bad if you didn't realize it by spewing this rant.

Ok, I'm gonna calm down now. You guys should really just consider permanently removing the Target Finder sight or at least reduce its accuracy. And also nerf LMG's. Please, don't turn this game into a camping game.

What YOU should do is seriously not play this game, whinnying, more whinnying. Just do us all a favor and stop playing the game. But then, why play a game you can't stand? What is it that people love to hate this game, yet they cant stop playing, and feel the obsessive nature to come explain how bad they're at the game? Why is this?

I swear, too much complaining. So much hypocracy. Everybody complained about panic-knifing, and now you are saying you would rather have it back than what it is right now. No, just no. Either quit complaining, or stop playing.

Gerbera

As with a lot of "nerf this" complaints, it's more than likely just complaints from being killed by a person using whatever they're complaining about.

People are basically trying to say that everyone using the Target Finder MUST be some random corner camper. Considering they're used on LMGs most of the time and not moving a whole lot, it couldn't POSSIBLY be because people are using LMGs the way they're really intended; as more long range supportive/defensive fire rather than run and gunning OR maybe they were moving while there's a UAV/VSAT up, or maybe you were just seen beforehand and/or were in one of the usual heavier traffic areas, and the person simply waited for you to come to them and ambush you rather than charging recklessly at you to engage head to head.

CallOfDutyFan88

what is all this crying about a nerfed marksman attachment? threads like this need to stop and people need to understand when they get outplayed and get better at playing around different styles instead of crying about them.