1 591 592 593 594 595 Previous Next 6,020 Replies Latest reply: May 30, 2013 12:07 AM by kastro187420 Go to original post RSS
  • 5,920. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    Black_Beard

Now that posts are not being deleted for talking about shotguns I need to bring back up that the information in TU8 is incorrect. The striker was not nerfed. Candy came on here and said she believed that the striker's spread was enlarged. That is not the case.

Here is a spread test I did to try to confirm what candy said.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxK58GLzXdo

As you can see in the video the default spread of the striker is the same as the spas, usas, and ksg's default spread at 5 degrees. And the striker's spread with steady aim is the same as the others with steady aim as well. The striker's spread is unchanged since launch. Please change the info in TU8. That being said you should also really go back and buff the aa12 and 1887 like you should have the first time.

• 5,921. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    ChestSplittah

How do Denmother? Are things going swimmingly in teh new office? I hope you guys keep up the interaction with us this year before and during release.

• 5,922. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    bubbacake

That would be very good.

• 5,923. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    IndyOldGuy

what was playlist update tonight?

• 5,924. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    kastro187420

ChestSplittah wrote:

How do Denmother? Are things going swimmingly in teh new office? I hope you guys keep up the interaction with us this year before and during release.

That would be ideal. The main thing I want to see is a Beta. Not this "Oh we're testing it internally" stuff that always results in big problems upon release, but a legiimate public beta, designed and utilized for fixing the game BEFORE it releases.

If they're not willing to do this, or at least press Activision to allow them to do it, then it's pretty clear the direction the game is going to go.

• 5,925. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    teanah

ChestSplittah wrote:

Thanks for not giving up on me

We're doing well! We're nearly settled in (with our desk set ups, etc). It'll take a bit of time for the theater to finish, and we're also going to be adding additional art later down the line. I'm eager to show you more, but we'll have to wait a bit more-- I'm thinking a video tour.

• 5,926. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    JBurn244

Teanah/Candyslexia:

So is there any way to get around the 'playing with original maps only. download all DLC you are entitled to to play DLC maps' thing?

I own packs 1, 2, and 4, and couldn't find a game with DLC on (even in TDM at like 7pm). So I figured I'd try deleting 1 and 2, to see if the above message would still display, and it does.

Is there any workaround for it? Can I delete all of it, and then just redownload pack 4?

• 5,927. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    ChestSplittah

I have seen no reason to give up. I saw the Harlem Shake vid you did... That was too funny.. With that Ghost mask on... you looked awesome. I wish i could get one of those masks... Any laying around?

Well have fun and enjoy the new setting. Keep up the interarction here and elsewhere. I add you to my list of CoDHQ members on Twitter. Candy and G IH A IN ID II too.

• 5,928. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    ChestSplittah

kastro187420 wrote:

ChestSplittah wrote:

That would be ideal. The main thing I want to see is a Beta. Not this "Oh we're testing it internally" stuff that always results in big problems upon release, but a legiimate public beta, designed and utilized for fixing the game BEFORE it releases.

If they're not willing to do this, or at least press Activision to allow them to do it, then it's pretty clear the direction the game is going to go.

I would like to see this. Even if they just pick 1000 or so people from different locations to try it out online or in house. I would personally burn some vacation days to do this.

• 5,929. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    kastro187420

ChestSplittah wrote:

kastro187420 wrote:

ChestSplittah wrote:

I would like to see this. Even if they just pick 1000 or so people from different locations to try it out online or in house. I would personally burn some vacation days to do this.

Honestly, I don't even care if I'm part of whatever Beta they may do, as long as there is a real one had. I just want to see the game have a smooth release and play as well as we all know that it can.

There are things beyond just connection quality that can be gained from a beta though, things like Objective placement, Kill Streak tuning, Perk Tier locations, weapon buffs/nerfs, many things like that which can really polish the game up prior to release.