19 Replies Latest reply: Feb 6, 2013 8:32 PM by BareMountain RSS

Really trasharch

DemonHunter777

You are handing out probation even when someone does not dashboard. Douchebags

• Re: Really trasharch
    UncleFizer

I back out sometimes 3-4 matches in a row. Not dashboard bit back out through the in game menu and have never gotten probation.  And name calling is ultra mature and will totally get your point across

I have never heard of probation for "backing out", agree, name calling will not solve anything.

starbuckfrack

OOOH another name calling thred. That will really hurt them. They are all going to cry now at TreyArch. good job, you did really well. Calling them a name on a forum they wont even read.

Dont get enough attention in life so you looking for some freinds to hang around with on the forum ?

How come i play all game modes and yet have to be put on probation ? Oh thats right I aint a quitter.

Gunzby

Here's a list of reasons why I have gotten probation.

Dashboard - yea I'll admit it.

Power outage

Internet dropped

Getting kicked from spectator mode. That's right....you don't even need to choose a class to get it.

Reset modem in the Multiplayer Main Menu. You don't need to be in a game to get it either.

Ghosts - I don't know how else to describe it. I was on probation and figured I would pay bills. I wrote the checks went out to mail em and when I come back to play I find out I am on probation again. No one was awake in the house and I saw that my probation was up while writing checks. My only answer is that the connection in this game sucks so bad that it even makes ghosts rage quit.

BareMountain

Good to hear an honest answer at the top of your list.

Only dashboarders need worry about probation

Thats weird, my internet dropped while i've played BO2 online, the Host dashboarded many times and i left few matches via menü (no dashboard) because of extremly lag and yet i never saw the probation screen ever in my 8 days playtime. You have to dashboard every match to get probation.

Gunzby

Not quite

Up your connection and see how little it takes to get it. If you're host a lot expect to see a lot of probation.

You only need to DB/disconnect one for the warning.

I had few games where i was Host and i got a 24h disconnect (disconnect from provider) and i didn't get any probation, its probably only when you get Host and dashboards a lot. I am not kidding, i never got a probation, not even once.

BareMountain

Lets be honest. Its dashboarding that produces probation. I bet people with connectivity problems who dont ever dasboard, will never see a probation warning

I have backed out of tons of games and never seen probabtion, my experience with black ops 2 and connectivity is frustrating indeed, however, for the amount of backing out of a match I do it does not seem this is where they give it.  If your host and quit the game, this seems to be the trigger.

Gunzby

Yea I typed out that list of things on my iPhone just to BS ppl. When you actually know wtf you're talking about you can give an opinion.

BareMountain

Wow you have an iPhone?

As a long time gamer I can give my opinion, and will.

You even stated at the top of your list that you dashboard. Is there something wrong with you?

If you have a legit problem, surely its not halped by you dashboarding!!! dear me

Gunzby

Yes I know I typed that, but also made it quite obvious that is not the only reason you get probation. Apparently you missed it. Being a long time gamer doesn't mean you know what you're talking about....I didn't miss that.

BareMountain

I bet I'm much better than you haha I also have an iPhone

Look, man, youre a rage quitter, which you admitted. Not much sympathy here. Sorry

Gunzby

Oooh my

The only thing missing from that is something like 1 v 1 me bro. I'm guessing "long time" is relative.

BareMountain

Noway. 1 v 1 are you serious?

Relative to what? Been playing COD since COD first came out... on PC. Dont get me started on waaaay back when.. in the eighties.

Just relax, man. I am sorry if you keep getting probation. It must be annoying. A little tip I can divulge - dont dashboard! It may help