1 5 6 7 8 9 Previous Next 143 Replies Latest reply: Aug 18, 2013 12:03 AM by DarkGalg Go to original post Branched to a new discussion. RSS
  • 60. Re: Black ops 2 is the worst call of duty yet ?

Anyone who likes this game is hi it takes a whole clip cuz of LAG. I WILL NEVER BUY COD AGAIN

• 61. Re: Black ops 2 is the worst call of duty yet ?
    Izjar11

"Make the game easy, and accessible to the weakling, give the non prestiger a little umph so he/she may feel the need to keep going, make the guns fire from the hip with precision, oh, and make the maps call for that, put attachments in the game that do the work of attempting to kill someone.. you know increase accuracy when hipfiring, and locking on to people and notifying them when they have aimed in a general direction... Now go and do it boy.. bring Papa dat monaay".

very true what chest writes.

I don't say that it is the weakest, it is in the same dirty, streak ridden bowl as Black Ops, MW3. Treyarch is the lead Development Studio after the break in, hacking of IW. They murdered a quality Development Studio because those guys had panache, integrity. You can't lead people like that, you follow their needs and advice.

The business is to sell, to sell they had to get others to play others means allowing such things to happen.

• 62. Re: Black ops 2 is the worst call of duty yet ?
    ChestSplittah

The thing is they didn't have to. All they have done is compromised themselves as Developers. Notice how you don't see the Multiple Game of the Year Awards. Return of the ________ Shooter of the Year. Call of Duty has turned into a Nickelodeon-esque game. Look at the #s built from CoD4 to MW2. THEN look at the release of Black Ops. They went back to basics, but started making things too easy. You have the Director of Treyarch apologizing to weaklings for certain things challenging???!!! For making a game require some level of intent to better yourself? What the hell is wrong with that? You earn Xp, you complete challenges, you better yourself in-game by knowing /learning how to play different modes.

Now I can fully understand apologizing for Sissy Chance. It was broken, they couldn't fix it, and it was basically cheating. It was a chance at immortality. Though now this frap is far to left with nonsense.

• 63. Re: Black ops 2 is the worst call of duty yet ?
    onlyzeone

The beginning of the end for COD.

Of course BO2 won't get the blame for that because of its great sales but mw4 will be blamed when there is a dip in sales and not an increase. Of course they will then blame that game and IW for the mistake. Treyarch will sigh in relief and continue making crap. Of course IW isn't the same anymore either and yet again that can be blamed on Activision where the ONLY thing that matters is the bottom line. Who can blame them? They don't care for game quality, they only care about profit, shareholders don't give a damn how good the game is.

Start the funeral song..... goodbye COD

• 64. Re: Black ops 2 is the worst call of duty yet ?
    DjangoBlack2

onlyzeone wrote:

The beginning of the end for COD.

Of course BO2 won't get the blame for that because of its great sales but mw4 will be blamed when there is a dip in sales and not an increase. Of course they will then blame that game and IW for the mistake. Treyarch will sigh in relief and continue making crap. Of course IW isn't the same anymore either and yet again that can be blamed on Activision where the ONLY thing that matters is the bottom line. Who can blame them? They don't care for game quality, they only care about profit, shareholders don't give a damn how good the game is.

Start the funeral song..... goodbye COD

That's true. COD is slowly dying. If Black Ops 2 wouldn't carry the name "Call Of Duty" it wouldn't have sold that much and even broken the 1 million units barrier. Since Black Ops, the series goes down the drain. I hope the series dies finally. It's out- and overplayed and I see no further improvements gameplay wise. COD 4 was revolutionary to the genre but the next were copy & paste games made by childminded developers with headfucked ideas so that they appeal to children and teenagers to gain more sales.

• 65. Re: Black ops 2 is the worst call of duty yet ?
    ChestSplittah

MW2 actually... Well MW3 did also. hey actually brought upgrades and changes. Black Ops basically did nothing but break codes (perks) and turn them into attachments. I ask you.... Any of you to do something that I have done. Any with knowledge of the Perk system from days starting with CoD4, will see how many Perks/attachments e that IW created, and the ones Treyarch created. Which I believe within this new game for Treyarch is like 3-5. Just go and look and or someone post the list and I can show you.

• 66. Re: Black ops 2 is the worst call of duty yet ?
    bigmixx06

100% agreed. I cannot connect with any of my friends at any time online with multiplayer or zombies. I logged in to chat with a representive at activision and after an hour was next in line nobody responded said hi or anything. Im either going to sell my PS3 and go XBox360 or never buy a worthless trearc or activision game again. I thought MW3 was bad this takes the cake of a rip off scheme.

i want a refund on the game and countless hours that i can never get back with battlefield3

• 67. Re: Black ops 2 is the worst call of duty yet ?
    Mw3islag

I agree as well. This game is the worst COD ever. You people need to be looking out for the next great FPS shooter games which will be made by the original COD makers who made MW1 and MW2 who sued activision and infinity ward. There called respawn entertainment. They are making their first game as we speak I really think it will be awesome. (respawn.com)

• 68. Re: Black ops 2 is the worst call of duty yet ?

I beat all the CODs on the hardest difficulty. This was by far the EASIEST veteran campaign I have ever played. Anybody else feel that the Veteran campaign was too easy?

Online multiplayer is fun when it works, when it doesnt want to connect to the servers for whatever reason or randomly decides to reset my rank level it is NOT fun at all.

This game is too buggy and broken.

Last COD I will ever get, and I consider myself a COD fanatic but this game is horrible and I didnt enjoy MW3 online multiplayer at all.

Battlefield and Medal of Honor never have these types of problems. That's what I'll be sticking with.

• 69. Re: Black ops 2 is the worst call of duty yet ?
    ChestSplittah

Online is broken. At any given time you can have your stats reset, get probation for their junk servers, jank coding, host migrations, getting thrown into losing matches and quitting. Nothing in the ToS stated I would be punished for something that isn't in the ToS Agreement.

1 5 6 7 8 9 Previous Next