31 Replies Latest reply: Feb 6, 2013 1:28 PM by jaysonsp RSS

Why do you play groundwar?

I play it because there are more people to kill. The thing that I am always wondering about is why do people who cant even average 10 kills a game yet has the ability to die 30 times a game play groundwar? And don't lie in this post. Ya most people on the forums are probably not that 10-30 guy but some of you are and a piece of advice. Being bad at the game is a disease. It's not curable and I don't want you spreading it around my lobbies.

• Re: Why do you play groundwar?
    gdexter

Sorry who are you?

Your lobbies??

I play groundwar because I want to.

In objective games I cap and defend - not killwhore.

PS I wouldn't advise bashing the community here

filthy3627

My thoughts exactly, I'll play whatever the hell I want to. No I don't go negative often, but even if I do. who is this guy to tell us to get lost? He is the reason cod communities get a bad rep!!! While those of us who have fun and are good sports get shunned!!! Take a hike Griz.

I like groundwar, but never play it in BO2.  It's the worst gamemode for me as far as instakills etc.

HC Groundwar would be fun !

zingaa

You sound like a tool dude, do yourself a favor and go bury your head in the sand..

First off, your lobby? Maybe they're beginners? Players like you irrate me almost as much as objective k/d whores

c4rl

Being bad at the game is actually 'curable', it's called practice.

1. Play in a party if you don't like the skill level of random people.

2. The opponents team is just as likely to have players who go 10-30 as your team is, it balances out.

3. It's people like who who ruin this game, I don't go 10-30, but really don't mind people that do. It's a game. Not everyone is great or even good at it. Get over it.

4. Groundwar is mosh pit style and rarely TDM is chosen, which is really the only game k/d matters. I've seen plenty of times where a low k/d players ends with more points than a guy who goes 26-11 in domination on ground war because the low k/d player was playing the objective and the high k/d player was not.

Groundwar has better connection for me than the regular 6v6 modes. In 6v6 modes i get instant deaths by 3bar players while i am on a 4bar, makes sense right? lol.

Because if you have more than 6 people in your lobby, its the only game you can play and still stay together. Simple Answer.

jaysonsp

I have never played ground war and am not that guy,  but who really cares?  Let people play as long as they are having fun.   They bought the game same as you and are entitled to play.

A disease really?  People like you are the problem with this community

You guys as a whole are proven dumb. How are you going to defend a capture point if you cant figure out which way is forward? You guys may not mind having people who are terrible in your lobbies but I remember first playing this game. I wasn't ever this bad A and B I didn't just go into groundwar thinking man, I can probably crunch out a couple more kills with all these players. That is illogical and proven. Another thing. Calling me a kill whore is hysterical. Im not some 100+ kills and getting swarms all day long. Im the 40+ kills who cant win by himself. And by the way, groundwar is 2/3 kd game. The worse part is the people who go 20-4 with 4 confirms or the person going 3-1 and was there the whole match in tdm. or the guy who has 30-40 deaths jumping on b and dying without killing the guy who last killed him because he figured he probably moved away. Playing the objective is my game. It always has been but I know HOW to play it and its not by dolphin diving onto b with a full magazine.

Another thing, the skill level in ground war is better than the skill level in core 6v6 TDM in my opinion. The toughest lobbies are in Hardcore and Core 6v6 Domination, Hardpoint, and Core 6v6 KC... But like I said before who cares? They also have league play... Seems that may be more your thing. Pro.

As a matter of fact nearly all my games played on bo2 are league play but if I just feel like playing some old groundwar I would rather you baddies not. Hell, you guys are all saying they should be there to just raise my kd but wouldnt you all rather see me in lobbies of good players to lower my kd? But go on. you can have your precious community back but just remember. When you call the forums your community then you really should try putting a treadmill in place of your computer chair. Peace out girl scouts

gdexter

Bye!

Wouldn't the person who is so try hard that they come on to a forum to bully the "baddies" from their lobbies be considered the person in more need of a treadmill? Usually the "baddies", as you put it, are the ones who don't have the opportunity to play 24/7.... Who said they should be there to just raise your k/d? You responded to my message, I didn't say that. Believe it or not, I could care less about your k/d. Or my k/d. I don't put my k/d on my resume, I'm not a pro gramer, congrats to you if that's you.

"but wouldnt you all rather see me in lobbies of good players to lower my kd?"

lol.  Not really. No one really cares bro.  I know you're reading this as well.  Idiots like you feed off any sort of attention they can get.  Im sure you are refreshing the site over and over, giggling with excitement.

CowboySr

When you say more people to kill, do you mean per square foot?  Like the spawns arent bad enough in regular TDM?  Theres not more poeople to kil per average person in your group.

TDM 75/6=12.5

GW 100/8=12.5

i1cooldaddy

I realize your just venting and making yourself look like a arrogant ***.  That's OK of course but you need get your head out of the sand and realize they could be a half sec. behind due to lag comp, new to that objective,  flat out just suck like you said.  Maybe the games before they joined the lobby your in they went 30-5. Who knows.  I know one thing for sure.  99.9% of them do not give a damn what you think about them.