1 5 6 7 8 9 Previous Next 78 Replies Latest reply: Feb 6, 2013 10:23 AM by Restore_Hardcore Go to original post RSS
  • 60. Re: Why do they hate Hardcore so much?
    randomhero204

Lmao oh yeah hat a treat.. Pull out an lmg and rak up the kills how skillful indeed.../sarcasm.

You guys really have no idea do you??

"Hc kc on nuketown" = disaster

Omg lol you guys are hilarious.

• 61. Re: Why do they hate Hardcore so much?
    Rednecksniper39

randomhero204 wrote:

"Hc kc on nuketown" = disaster

I'll agree with you on that. HC on small maps has always been bad. HC HQ on shipment in COD 4 and Rust in MW2 were horrible. It was always a tube/rocket fest and you could barely live for 5 seconds.

• 62. Re: Why do they hate Hardcore so much?

Another quality trolling post.  Climb back under your bridge and appreciate that people have different opinions.  Who is that has no idea?  Go troll on something you're interested in, instead of boring the rest of us by trying to outwit people for no apparent reason.

• 63. Re: Why do they hate Hardcore so much?
    Restore_Hardcore

I played plenty of HC in nuketown and it was just fine. HC KC would be fun!

• 64. Re: Why do they hate Hardcore so much?

Noticed 26,000 on core TDM and 13,000 on HC TDM. The gap is not that wide! Tried a few games of HC, can be really fun, waayyyyy less camping then previous iterations

• 65. Re: Why do they hate Hardcore so much?
    CowboySr

The attention is given to the area with the largest player count. Its pretty simple I think.  Every time they add a new mode, it dilutes the matchmaking playerbase for another. So to put in simple terms, if there are 500k people playing Core, they can split it up so theres50k here ni TDM, 50K here in SND, 50k here in Dom, 50 k here in ect...

If theres only 80k people playing HC, then when you start splitting up the playerbase, matchmaking becomes a stretch and you have to take people away from other HC modes which are already low to begin with, in terms of finding good quality matches.

Also they dont care cause your not the majority of whats paying for these games to be made, and a good % of HC people would still buy COD and adapt to core if they omitted it altogether.

• 66. Re: Why do they hate Hardcore so much?
    rankismet

Restore_Hardcore wrote:

Ya I've noticed an increase in the HC numbers too! Just imagine if we had Dom!

HC should have had these playlists at launch:

* TDM

* KC

* DOM

* SnD

* CTF

* Hardpoint

* FFA

That's only three more playlists but they limited it to 4... with 20 for core. Kinda silly.

• 67. Re: Why do they hate Hardcore so much?
    Restore_Hardcore

I sure as hell wouldn't adapt to core. Been there done that. You can't tell me to drive a Ford Focus after driving a BMW M3 for years. Why is it that there are so many complaints about the mechanics of core? HC plays better period. Core can be a lot of fun but you run into all of the inconsistencies and it takes away a lot of the fun. I play HC because it works, why so many in the community don't realize that is beyond me. Let's see, broken game or game that works? The answer is as obvious today as it was when I first played HC. Like Arti4 stated above, HC has a lot less campers too, not saying camping is bad, it's a great tactic to use! There are some serious runners in HC and 85% of my games reach the score limit.

• 68. Re: Why do they hate Hardcore so much?
    rankismet

CowboySr wrote:

The attention is given to the area with the largest player count. Its pretty simple I think.  Every time they add a new mode, it dilutes the matchmaking playerbase for another. So to put in simple terms, if there are 500k people playing Core, they can split it up so theres50k here ni TDM, 50K here in SND, 50k here in Dom, 50 k here in ect...

If theres only 80k people playing HC, then when you start splitting up the playerbase, matchmaking becomes a stretch and you have to take people away from other HC modes which are already low to begin with, in terms of finding good quality matches.

Also they dont care cause your not the majority of whats paying for these games to be made, and a good % of HC people would still buy COD and adapt to core if they omitted it altogether.

Take a look sometime at the breakout of Core players in the modes. It's not that spread out.

• 69. Re: Why do they hate Hardcore so much?

Yet they are most focussed on League Play, and all its 1000 players

1 5 6 7 8 9 Previous Next