1 5 6 7 8 9 Previous Next 78 Replies Latest reply: Feb 6, 2013 10:23 AM by Restore_Hardcore Go to original post RSS
  • 70. Re: Why do they hate Hardcore so much?
    Restore_Hardcore

The matchmaking excuse is not valid. Like I said before, how is it that I can find a HC game with no problems in WAW, MW2, Blops 1, and MW3? Do I live in a magical part of the country? This game should expand on it's success and HC is a huge success! Both core and hc have a huge following so both deserve the appropriate recognition from 3arc. Core has everything it needs, even a DLC list with 3 options! IW gave HC a DLC! I think someone at 3arc just flat out has an agenda against HC. Anyway sorry to offend the core gamers, both modes require skill.

• 71. Re: Why do they hate Hardcore so much?
    Rednecksniper39

Actually it is pretty valid. With less people you have less of a chance of getting into a full game or getting into a lobby with a stable connection. Just because you can go onto an old and still find a game does not mean that the matchmaking reason isn't valid. You may live closer to the people who are playing. You may have better than average Internet. People with worse Internet may not find games at all and if they do it those games might be extremely laggy or not full at all. I'm not saying it doesn't warrant a few extra playlist (7 or 8 would be perfect) but it warrants not giving HC all the modes core has.

• 72. Re: Why do they hate Hardcore so much?
    Restore_Hardcore

Quit making excuses already! Hardcore has plenty of players to add at least a mosh!! There aren't more people playing HC because there isn't domination, headquarters, hardpoint, etc! If 3arc really cared about HC they would have added more modes period. Don't come here saying there wouldn't be enough players to support HC. CoD gets new players EVERY year and I bet a lot would love to play HC. When I was new HC intimidated me. I'm glad I finally decided to try it and I'm sure many other new CoD players would feel the same way. Again, quit making excuses cause some of the playlists in core drop below 1000 ppl and they find games just fine. I bring up the example of being able to find HC matches in previous titles cause it's true! So you are saying I live in a magical part of the country I guess. I live in Boise dude.

• 73. Re: Why do they hate Hardcore so much?
    Rednecksniper39

Calm down. Stop taking everything against HC as a personal attack on you. I said that it warrants a few extra playlist but not all the ones core has. I did not say you live in a magical part of the country I just said that when playing older games you may be closer to the other people playing or have better Internet. Someone who lives in say small town U.S.A. or a country with a low player base may not be able to find a game in a lobby with less then 1000 players. That is why you don't see 20 HC modes. Again I want a few more playlist too, but the "excuse" of matchmaking being bad that they use works for playlist that would have very few players.

• 74. Re: Why do they hate Hardcore so much?
    Restore_Hardcore

Well last time I checked Idaho doesn't have a large population and I don't think I live near a lot of people who still play HC from previous CoDs. If you want to live your life making excuses for why something shouldn't be done then that's your choice, I believe there is a simple solution and I say it CAN be done.

• 75. Re: Why do they hate Hardcore so much?
    CowboySr

I never said I didnt like HC. Just pointing out why it gets no love. I like Core better, and so do most people that play this game. Thats just a fact. Doesnt mean you have to feel that way.

I personally foresee a day where they will combine the two. Make the HUD UAV only, and make the TTK time to kill somewhere in between.  

Im torn on teamkilling.   Its definitely more campy though. Every time I go play it in TDM the game never makes it to 75 kills LOL. Which is fine by me, but its sooooooooo campy

• 76. Re: Why do they hate Hardcore so much?
    Restore_Hardcore

I hope they never combine the two. HC isn't hardcore enough as it is now imo. You have to be more aware and careful with less health so maybe that's why you feel it more "campy". I get rushed almost every game and the speed is just fine for me.

• 77. Re: Why do they hate Hardcore so much?
    Rednecksniper39

Restore_Hardcore wrote:

I don't think I live near a lot of people who still play HC from previous CoDs.

But you don't know that for a fact. Most people playing HC in previous games could be on the West coast. If you think game modes with less then 1000 players doesn't make matchmaking harder then you don't understand how matchmaking works in COD. A simple solution is adding a couple of playlist not adding 16 so HC has the same number as core. It wouldn't work for 2 reasons.

1. The game doesn't have enough memory for that many playlist.

2. It would cause matchmaking issues.

• 78. Re: Why do they hate Hardcore so much?
    Restore_Hardcore

Ya, only people on the west coast play hardcore. So I guess there should be two versions of CoD: West Coast and East Coast editions. I understand how matchmaking works. Look at the numbers in Dom, they would be high in HC too. I also play Medal of Honor Warfighter and there are only a few thousand online if we are lucky and I never have any problems finding matches. But I guess only people on the west coast play that too.

• 79. Re: Why do they hate Hardcore so much?
    Rednecksniper39

You clearly don't understand what I am saying. I am saying that the people play COULD be closer to you. It does not mean that only people near you are playing. It just means that they COULD be or you could even pull host. There are several different factors that could effect you having less laggy games. For the third time I am not saying that they shouldn't add HC Dom or another mode. I am just saying that they won't/can't add all the game modes that core has.

1 5 6 7 8 9 Previous Next