1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 78 Replies Latest reply: Feb 6, 2013 10:23 AM by Restore_Hardcore Go to original post RSS
  • 30. Re: Why do they hate Hardcore so much?
    Restore_Hardcore

That's where you are wrong, the hit detection in core is bad and HC doesn't have that problem nearly as bad. You play HC so you should know this. HC just flat out plays better than core. Core is inconsistent, play a few matches of both and you will see. Lag is horrible in core but the effects of lag aren't as bad in HC. If you want to be the spokesperson for 3arc submit an application, either that or stop making excuses for them. The numbers in HC would go up if we had a mosh and DOM. Sorry if I offended you earlier but you have trolled me hard in the past. 3arc's games lag more than IW's, at least in my experience. Like I said, how is it that I have no problem finding HC games to play going as far back as WAW? I can't say anything about CoD4 cause I got hacked out about a year ago. There is no excuse for the lack of HC support. HC is what they should be building off of instead of catering to newer players with core. Ya I know vets play core (guess they enjoy mowing down noobs). There is a reason it's called hardcore and why IW classifies it under the "Advanced Playlist". Don't come at me saying core is harder, I already listed the reasons why core is a lot easier. Core has it's challenges and I'm not saying you have to be a noob to play it but HC is the advanced mode period. Core is littered with problems and inconsistent gameplay. I've been playing shooters since the 80's so I think I know what I'm talking about, and so does most of the HC community.

• 31. Re: Why do they hate Hardcore so much?
    Rednecksniper39

The issues are still is HC just less noticeable. If you want to keep the ignorant opinion that players who play one game mode are better over all then do it. I'm not stopping you. But just because you think that playing it makes you better and is not just a preference doesn't mean it still isn't ignorant.

F.Y.I. IW called them "Advanced Playlist" because they had advanced rules. Meaning differnt from the normal ones. HC, Team Tac, Mosh Pit, and Barebones are are variants of Core. Rather it be the less health and no HUD of HC, the less team mates of Team Tac, the lack of everything in Barebones, or the always changing game modes in Mosh Pit. It was called advanced because the rules not because the players are better,

• 32. Re: Why do they hate Hardcore so much?
    deamonomic

Restore_Hardcore wrote:

That's where you are wrong, the hit detection in core is bad and HC doesn't have that problem nearly as bad. You play HC so you should know this. HC just flat out plays better than core. Core is inconsistent, play a few matches of both and you will see. Lag is horrible in core but the effects of lag aren't as bad in HC. If you want to be the spokesperson for 3arc submit an application, either that or stop making excuses for them. The numbers in HC would go up if we had a mosh and DOM. Sorry if I offended you earlier but you have trolled me hard in the past. 3arc's games lag more than IW's, at least in my experience. Like I said, how is it that I have no problem finding HC games to play going as far back as WAW? I can't say anything about CoD4 cause I got hacked out about a year ago. There is no excuse for the lack of HC support. HC is what they should be building off of instead of catering to newer players with core. Ya I know vets play core (guess they enjoy mowing down noobs). There is a reason it's called hardcore and why IW classifies it under the "Advanced Playlist". Don't come at me saying core is harder, I already listed the reasons why core is a lot easier. Core has it's challenges and I'm not saying you have to be a noob to play it but HC is the advanced mode period. Core is littered with problems and inconsistent gameplay. I've been playing shooters since the 80's so I think I know what I'm talking about, and so does most of the HC community.

I play both modes and I see no difference in hit detection. What I do notice though Is zombie markers. Which makes people think the hit detection is bad. Why do HC people think its better?

Because enemies die easier, they dont have the chance to generate this misconception. does core have a problem? with hit detection? no, only reason is the legnth of time hitmarkers linger after they appear. People see the hitmarker and assume that even though they are not aiming at the enemy

that they are still getting a ton of hits, when in reality, the first hitmarker has yet to vanish.

• 33. Re: Why do they hate Hardcore so much?
    averlife

Hey RedNeck, looking at the amount of posts you have, I think you play Forums more than the game. So that would make us more experienced at game-play.lol....

But I do agree with you, that to give a mode (KC) they have to remove a mode (FFA), which is very short sightedness of the programers or Vahn's bossyness to have his League modes. Are they trying to phase out HC for League? Now if league play had a HC option I would play it. Or does it, I haven't tried!

• 34. Re: Why do they hate Hardcore so much?

I agree, I stopped playing DOM because of all the BS with connection issues and moved over to HC TDM, best thing I ever did. Yes the connection issues are still present, but in most games the HC mode balances this out. Also when the connection has gone all to hell you find out real quick and can bail or camp your ass off <if you choose to>.

Cheers

• 35. Re: Why do they hate Hardcore so much?
    Rednecksniper39

I don't know about that. Over 150 days played in game since COD 4. That is not to mention the uncounted time in 1, 2 ,and 3. I doubt they will do away with HC for league since it has been such a failure. They just won't remove it from this game since it was Vahn's idea. I don't expect it to be in their next title. Here is to hoping for more modes in the future but I'm not getting my hopes up.

• 36. Re: Why do they hate Hardcore so much?
    cranium2001

Looking at the amount posts you have you obviously don't know how long these forums have been around. Oh yeah,  lol.

• 37. Re: Why do they hate Hardcore so much?
    averlife

I prefer to read than write, looking for answers than asking the same questions. But I find the forums more of a place to rant than find answers. Even though the best way to complain, is by phone. I feel a seperate complaints section in the forum would make it easier to read the rest.

• 38. Re: Why do they hate Hardcore so much?
    Scorr

If you play hardcore, you see very little lag.

Why? There is no killcam to get your little underpants in a twist over.

• 39. Re: Why do they hate Hardcore so much?
    biron_w

Kinda ironic that he says that about numbers yet they keep bigging up League Play and that only has a few hundred playing. Why not remove that as well then?

1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next