1 2 3 Previous Next 91 Replies Latest reply: Feb 6, 2013 3:13 PM by Octuman RSS

wiimotes now screwed

• 1. Re: 24.106.17
    A_Trey_U

Because the Wii Remote's successfulness was entirely dependant upon Aim Assist? 

• 2. Re: 24.106.17

24.102.16 the balance DA. to Wiimote was perfect, now i sale this game and it was my last cod game since WaW... good bye Cod

• 3. Re: 24.106.17
    A_Trey_U

You are selling the game because we had to turn off Wii Remote Aim Assist for a few weeks?  Sorry to hear that. 

• 4. Re: 24.106.17
    Padiego

twitchy twitchy makes me itchy.

• 5. Re: 24.106.17
    EliteKing

now what happened?...*sighs*...do i even want to know?

ATU - i have not used aim assist since waw.  i was a beginner and was sniping a sniper...an enemy ran behind the sniper i scoped out and my aim was pulled from the sniper as he shot me dead.  from that day forward ive never used aim assist again.

plus its a wiimote, your steady hand is the aim assist.

• 6. Re: 24.106.17
    GermanicMexican

and its gone, well it was fun while it lasted lolol.

You guys should test something, and remove both Dual Analog and Wiimote aim assist for 1 week. If one complains, then keep it that way.

• 7. Re: 24.106.17
    like2nap03

A_Trey_U wrote:

Because the Wii Remote's successfulness was entirely dependant upon Aim Assist? 

That was the only thing that made it balanced.  I'm sure you've read the DA vs Wiimote threads from a while back.  After the hotfix they could aim through walls and so could we.  They had a sticky lock on effect and so did we.  It was ridiculous but at least it was balanced for 2 days.  I'm in favor of a DA aim assist nerf as opposed to a Wii mote aim assist buff by the way.  I didn't like the wii mote buff idea...but at least it was fair. 

What exactly are you planning to nerf?  I'm a little confused as to what the problem is if DA users have had this crazy aim assist since launch, but when the Wiimote get it, it's too much.  You said it was being abused?  DA users have been camping and aiming through walls this whole time.  What's different now?  What is being abused exactly? 

• 8. Re: 24.106.17
    like2nap03

GermanicMexican wrote:

and its gone, well it was fun while it lasted lolol.

You guys should test something, and remove both Dual Analog and Wiimote aim assist for 1 week. If no one complains, then keep it that way.

Fixed it for ya and I love this idea.

• 9. Re: 24.106.17
    nintendon't

They lowered AA to the point where it was almost nonexistent on DA controls in MW3 and it was awful...

1 2 3 Previous Next