14 Replies Latest reply: Mar 23, 2013 5:33 PM by Shredder2468 RSS

If glitchers gonna glitch...

FleurDeLilly

If Glitchers are going to glitch on Die Rise then all I'm asking for is that PhD Flopper be made available to the rest of us. Then the people who can run around a level and not just camp in a glitch will have a better chance at topping the leaderboards.

• Re: If glitchers gonna glitch...

WISH GRANTED!! --------------------------------------> NOT..!!!

PHD Flopper is a Troll that is unobtainable so you cannot trick Treyarch into giving us PHD Flopper. I already tried this and they are on to us...

FleurDeLilly

I still want my PhD Flopper BTW

GulfCoastGirl

I thought all the glitches were fixed in Die Rise.  I did see a random in some weird glitch under the escalator in the PDW room about a week ago.  Don't know how he got in it... don't care;  he did try to tell us how he did it but none of us were interested.

It was pretty funny because he couldn't get out of it so he'd run out of ammo and just have to sit there doing nothing until a max ammo came along.  He backed out of the game around round 18... yeah, big surprise.

FLi_iNc

"If glitcher gonna glitch"... move along and get ready to laugh at them when things turn against them.

Video-Game-Hero-

depending on the glitch. find a way to make it backfire on them.. monkey often will do the trick

mister_z

I dont like Glitchin personally.. but I dont mind Glitch B!tches.. I mean.. as long as they stay alive.

but dont be a noob and die while in a Glitch.. as long as one player is still alive the game goes on.

but this is what the new ranking system has done to the game we love.. turned Zombies into Multiplayer. everyone wanting the highest rank when to be totally honest.. about 75 % dont even deserve it.

Shredder2468

Plays with shotgunner.

Finds him in a glitch at a later round.

Smiles awkwardly.

I slowly walk away.

I'm a shotgunner myself and I find it despicable with all these glitches giving us a bad name. mister_z, your a shotgunner to right? You know what I'm talking about.

mister_z

actually No.. I aint.. everytime I get ranked up.. I lose it.. I cant even get my damn Knives.. I work.. and I'm a father..and Husband..cant dovote as much time as I would like..

Shredder2468

Hub, never mind then mate. Although I am also a husband, father of a beautiful daughter, and have a well paying job will much time on my hands, I sometimes find it difficult to keep shotties anyways, sometimes getting demoted to knife, but eventually back to shotties. It just pisses me off that every rank has to be insulted on these forums. I hate it that I spend time to get shotties, but when I do, I'm only accused of being a glitcher online, only to prove that i am not by playing the game.

mister_z

exactly.. You earn'm.. Glitching can be fun.. but you can tell a true ranker.. by the way they play.. I go down.. sometimes alot, sometime only once, I have my good and my bad days. also remember.. I only started Zombies on Black Ops 1 starting from the Call of the dead DLC. So I haven't been playing long, but became in instant fan.. I love it. I also have a Daughter, and 4 boys.. Imagine that. My boys have enough time and energy to keep me busy till latenights which is when I play.. after the Husband thang ya feel me..  So yea.. I wish I could just play lot more.. me and my boys skateboard, I wish I had more time to do that well.. but I've been a gamer since Nintendo ( NES ) my only regret is.. why didn't they have these games when I was a Yungster ?? Mike Tyson's Punch out.. what you know about that .. Lol !!!

Shredder2468

Ha.. Shredderwife is pregnant right now, having a boy. I'm gonna try to get him into skateboarding. I was born in Canada, incredible skateboarders their mate. You played punch-out too? I loved that game so much. My little bro back in the day was obsessed with punch-out and Pac-Man for some reason. : /.

: D

mister_z

yea man.. I remember being 13 yrs old. My homies Mom went to Honduras for the summer.

it was a house fulla skaters about 8 of us. Living off ramen Noodles and Kool-aid. Skating till midnight sleeping till 3 pm..having girls over everynight.. the game of Choice at that time was Streetfighter 2.. I know you was down with streetfighter. I use to hustle dudes at the Tilt on SF2. a Dollar a game.. OOps nevermind.. I know nothing to do with zombies.. Just reminising !! buy hey Shred lemme tell you.. Get him into skating man.. teaches these boy Determination..and practice makes perfect.. also how to take a fall.. all very important lessons on being a growing boy !!

CalamityCate_

Agreeddd. I got my shottys before die rise and without the glitches. It's annoying when a random is like "Hey lets all do this glitch..." and i'm like hey, no.