12 Replies Latest reply: Feb 5, 2013 4:38 PM by jwaller123 RSS

Question about KILLER PLAYERCARDS!?!?

FAded_DrEamz

I just saw a video on YouTube where this kid got his nuke title among other titles playing combat training.. Will the "killer playercards" unlock in online multiplayer if you unlock them in combat training?

Thanks!

• Re: Question about KILLER PLAYERCARDS!?!?
    MrCoates28210

They shouldn't be able too, but I've seen many people with the killer unlocks, there must be alot of boosting or a unpatched hack going about.  I check their combat records everytime and alot of the players who have it don't even average over 2KD in a match, with highest killstreak being hardly 7. So alot must be boosting cause I can't see these people managing 30 kills on a public match when they can't play well anyway.

trickster.

agreed,i actually played against someone a few days ago with the master killer calling card and yet when i had a quick look at his stats he had a 0.70 KD

allyn75

Right, because every person who plays to get the playercards has a big old pe.....oh wait. I meant to say KDR. Give me a break. Those of us that actually play the game to complete the challenges rather than have a KDR measuring contest ALL have  crappy KDR or W/L ratios. Period. There are a few that are just that good for what ever reason but I have a .95 KDR and a 23% W/L ratio but I have all but the last killer card unlocked. I play FFA and HC KC unless I want the cards that go along with Sticks and Stones, or other game modes. I'm also one challenge away (long combat axe) from the Humiliation card.

Seriously, just because someone has something you don't does not mean they're cheating. Some of us simply play specifically to unlock everything we can, all the while not giving a Rats ass what the KDR youtube attention whores think.

Are there cheaters out there? Sure there are, but stop assuming. report and move on. It's not your job to figure out if they are or not; especially considering you don't have the resources to see the whole picture.

xmrythem

i got my nuke player card over the weekend on Yemen HC CTF. I wasn't even going for it, but after grabbing 3 caps, 22 kills and no deaths in the first round, I used my orbital and camped their spawn for the next 8 + 15 extra's.

Noob_Lyncher

Just be good, and play with good people. I've had my Nuclear Killer and 7 Rapid Kills for a while.

TheSurgeon83

I saw a guy at the weekend who had the nuclear title but the highest medal he had was for a 15 kill streak, and he only had one of those. Maybe there is some glitch around?

I like the addition of being able to view people's medals, now when I look at the 0.80 K/D guy and see he has x40 nuclear and x1315 unstoppable (yes this happened) I know something is up.

I just report and move on, it does annoy the hell out of me though having worked for my titles. Currently the 9 kill spree off the master killer and Hail Mary away from humiliation, both seem to be taking forever but when I get there I'll know I earned it.

technospaz12

I have seen a few videos of people boosting by hosting a custom game, without using bots.If you host a match like this, you are able to unlock camos and other callsigns.

ValleyYeti

seriously....who gives a damn if people want to boost in a custom game to unlock their stupid little cards?  it's they who have to sleep at night.  it doesn't mess up my game, even when i play with someone who has boosted.  I'm sure i have without knowing it.  I do find it a bit sad, but if that is what it takes for them to be happy with their gaming experience, whatever.  I say who cares.  I won't lose any sleep

jwaller123

FAded_DrEamz wrote:

I just saw a video on YouTube where this kid got his nuke title among other titles playing combat training.. Will the "killer playercards" unlock in online multiplayer if you unlock them in combat training?

Thanks!

As for your question I do not know the answer to that. I did however do some google searching and found out that there is a calling card hack out there. I saw that it was on the PC. Not sure if any of this is transferable or even attainable on the XBOX, but I saw it none the less. I won't post the link to the website I found it on, but if you type in the right wording on google it is on the first page. I also saw your standard god mode, unlimited ammo, etc...type hacks on there for download too. It's a shame that players will stoop to this level to get something in a game.