keano138

What is considered to be a good k/d

• Re: RE: k/d
    Scorr

Whatever you are happy with.

dweez1988

In this game? there really isn't anything that is a good K/D

You can have a K/D of 6 or higher while never helping your team and still be considered bad at the game.

i would say bad at the game, just a bad teammate

dweez1988

Okay I'll give you that. You would not be a bad player if you don't really help the team. But how the game is now stats don't say anything because of rage quitters and join in progress games were winning is impossible. Because of bad spawns you can be killed 6 times without a decent start even if you are a star player. It just does'nt mean much.

true it is inconsistant depending on the situation, who your paired with and of course connection, but there has to be some truth since if you have a lobby full of randoms, you can look at their stats and tell who is good and who isnt

you can tell if they are an offensive player, or defensive, noob , medium so i mean ther eis some truth.. that doesnt mean that good player will pull through every match for sure

Noob_Lyncher

It only matters as long as you have a good W/L to go along with it, otherwise, you're a corner whore.

well there is alot of variables..

if yo are a solo player and have a good kd, butyour teamed up all the time with noobs and rage quitters. your prob not gonna win much, so it still does matter even if your w/l is terrible, i think those if yor spm is bad but kd is good than, yeah your a scrub

xmrythem

anything over 1 is better than anything less than 1.

TacfulGunner

K/D: 1.67

Win: 54%

SPM: 286

Good or bad?

wtcwarrior

Think of it this way man, someone can CAMP and go 6-2 thats a 3.00 k/d I can go 12-12 and thats a 1.0 so how many times do people go 6-0 cuz they camped their asses off! Easy way to get a "Good" K/D but like many others say, enjoy the game! Who cares about K/D, mine is like .7 but thats cuz I run around like a mad man with my guns hunting people down, I die, I respawn no big deal. lol

Dforums

K/D ratio is for TDM.  I love it in objective modes when everyone on my side is <1 and most the other side is 1+ to 3 throwing out high streaks and they lose.  It helps me keep things into perspective on stats.

Run_N_Gunning_Camper

I believe KD only matters in TDM and FFA. My KD depends on the gun that I'm trying to gold. This week I'm working on my MK48 and I have 2.14 KD with it and a SPM of 328. I only play Core TDM.