1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 56 Replies Latest reply: Feb 5, 2013 5:59 PM by Azrael513 Go to original post RSS
  • 20. Re: CoD Community is full of hypocritics
    rankismet

FixBlops2 wrote:

Many CoD players brag about their high K/D and SPM. I see them in the forums, youtube and in game but yet the League Playlist has only thousand players online, thats extremely low.

Why do these themself called "amazing skilled" players with their 3-5 K/D don't play League? Scared of competition? Scared of the enemy shooting back? Scared of playing vs other skilled players?

When so many people are so good at the game, why don't they play League? explain this please.

So... the point of this thread was to get your epeen on?

• 21. Re: CoD Community is full of hypocritics
    Scorr

I don't play League. Why? I have always enjoyed the progression of guns and attachments, levelling up etc.

I would love for them to integrate it into standard public play. 1500 rating would be great.

• 22. Re: CoD Community is full of hypocritics
    Izjar11

Scorr wrote:

I don't play League. Why? I have always enjoyed the progression of guns and attachments, levelling up etc.

I would love for them to integrate it into standard public play. 1500 rating would be great.

Perfectly good reason not to play league, but to the OP's point. Playing league presents more challenge than what most are comfortable with on non-league play?

• 23. Re: CoD Community is full of hypocritics
    belly120

thats what i just said... no trolling for me today again... i think i must be ill lol

• 24. Re: CoD Community is full of hypocritics

Good point but there is one problem.

Why do all these "amazing skilled" 3-5 K/D use only the same weapon? stats don't lie, its always PDW. While your point with the weapon progression was good, its not a valid reason when people use always the same weapon.

• 25. Re: CoD Community is full of hypocritics

this reminds me of alot of commentators as well using the same guns

btw. dont take their game play seriousely, they rage quit like crazy

• 26. Re: CoD Community is full of hypocritics
    belly120

ha that is obvious, those dirty smg's are beasts and offer massive flexibilty in this games maps.  that said i use virtually all AR's and lmg's but if you can cut out aiming and have a massive clip a sick rate of fire and massive damage why not be a secret no talent mong and use that stupid PDW

i actually loath that gun, so many times the final kill cam is some douche bag hipfiring someone with that with a laser sight on its tragic

• 27. Re: CoD Community is full of hypocritics
    Scorr

I suppose it gives more of a challenge once your placements are out of the way, but it's essentially a new feature [League] v the reason they bought the game [Public]. Public wins every time.

For league to work, they need to really stamp down on dashboarders and the like. I stopped playing league when my team left and it was 6v1. I couldn't do a thing. At least give leavers a loss, and good players on bad teams some score. A 5 minute probation is nothing. I would just go and make a cup of tea.

They essentially want League Play to have the same community as Starcraft 2... loads livestreaming, analysing of replays, and loads of pro teams... they even copied and pasted their League System nearly exactly...

• 28. Re: CoD Community is full of hypocritics

I know. I can tell you in the pre-game lobby who will dashboard and who won't. 9/10 times i was right.

I don't watch youtube commentators as much as i did back in the days, honestly i don't even think these people play the game to have fun, they play it to get money of views thats all.

• 29. Re: CoD Community is full of hypocritics

thast basically it,

if you do take the time for an hour and watch a few,its all nonsense now

its

youtube drama

or hey look at me and my life i just bought a house

look at my new cat!

look im in miami

i test drove a lambo

haha like any one cares about you dude lol