1 2 3 4 Previous Next 56 Replies Latest reply: Feb 5, 2013 5:59 PM by Azrael513 Go to original post RSS
  • 10. Re: CoD Community is full of hypocritics

banned-again wrote:

because league play is terrible every match ive played in ends up the same with most of either team dropping out

That'll be the stat whore hypocrites the OP is talking about who are dropping out.

• 11. Re: CoD Community is full of hypocritics
    Run_N_Gunning_Camper

Lag is bad enough on the regular playlist. Imagine how bad it is to play on League where's there's only a thousand from all over the world. You could be playing against someone from Japan and that's like 10,000 miles away.

I did play on the League and it was okay. It's fun but the waiting time between matches is pretty bad. I played my first Hardpoint match on the League and did well. I was left wondering if I was on the good side of the lag and they're just lagging. They were playing like as if they don't see me until it's too late. The game was one sided.

I'm rank 60, Silver Division on Season 1.

• 12. Re: CoD Community is full of hypocritics
    DontBanMyAccounts

no, infact, i get rage messages from teammates for triple capping at Dom, or confirming tags at Kill confirmed

• 13. Re: CoD Community is full of hypocritics
    Rednecksniper39

No I mean seriously it isn't fun. You either get TDM or Moshpit. If you are a player who only enjoys say Dom or SnD or even a FFA player. You don't get to play what you are good at.

• 14. Re: CoD Community is full of hypocritics
    banned-again

proberly last time i played it i ended up by mysef against a full clan not that i care about clans but 1 v a full team is not good odds no matter how good you are

• 15. Re: CoD Community is full of hypocritics

lol funny you should say that

im a greenie .. on purpose.. its my camouflage ive had the game since it came out.. i have a 3.29 kd. with a spm of 250.. i like to be disquised in the lobby, until the game starts, than all the ragers come at me ... just funny

Even made my gamer tag  BABY DOVEY lol

• 16. Re: CoD Community is full of hypocritics
    belly120

i'd like to point out that cod hypocriticism is widely spread to many topics lol

any way, a high KD is not my bag but i'm pleased i have a solid score per minute as i focus on the competitve modes, mostly DOM where KD means a lot less in terms of winning.  i look an see how many caps/defends i get before anything else which is nice to see now in this games after action report.

guys who chase high kd's can do that as long as they play modes that focus on it, i get annoyed when they hog objective games and don't help with any capping or defending.  if they contribute then go for the glory, if not then jog on.

i really wanted to like league play but i enjoy chasing the unlocks and prestiges to much so i always feel i'm missing out if i play league, that maybe other peoples logic as to why so few play it as that is the only major difference.  perhaps the chasing league position just isn't as rewarding as gear unlocks and easier kills for higher then average skill gamers??

• 17. Re: CoD Community is full of hypocritics
    Izjar11

FixBlops2 wrote:

Many CoD players brag about their high K/D and SPM. I see them in the forums, youtube and in game but yet the League Playlist has only thousand players online, thats extremely low.

Why do these themself called "amazing skilled" players with their 3-5 K/D don't play League? Scared of competition? Scared of the enemy shooting back? Scared of playing vs other skilled players?

When so many people are so good at the game, why don't they play League? explain this please.

Good post,

I wonder the same.

• 18. Re: CoD Community is full of hypocritics

banned-again wrote:

proberly last time i played it i ended up by mysef against a full clan not that i care about clans but 1 v a full team is not good odds no matter how good you are

Yeah you are pretty much on for a bad game in this scenario. I know I am anyway.

• 19. Re: CoD Community is full of hypocritics

oh in addition, if that wasnt bad enough, i drew a picture of a crappy dove to further make it look nooby lol

1 2 3 4 Previous Next