1 2 3 Previous Next 56 Replies Latest reply: Feb 5, 2013 5:59 PM by Azrael513 RSS

CoD Community is full of hypocritics

Many CoD players brag about their high K/D and SPM. I see them in the forums, youtube and in game but yet the League Playlist has only thousand players online, thats extremely low.

Why do these themself called "amazing skilled" players with their 3-5 K/D don't play League? Scared of competition? Scared of the enemy shooting back? Scared of playing vs other skilled players?

When so many people are so good at the game, why don't they play League? explain this please.

• 1. Re: CoD Community is full of hypocritics
    Rednecksniper39

Because league isn't very fun...

• 2. Re: CoD Community is full of hypocritics
    DontBanMyAccounts

no, im not scared, i just dont enjoy competitive CoD as i play for fun

• 3. Re: CoD Community is full of hypocritics

I get your sarcasm.

So basically CoD is only fun for those people when they play vs people who don't shoot back? thats like playing vs bots.

• 4. Re: CoD Community is full of hypocritics

FixBlops2 wrote:

Why do these themself called "amazing skilled" players with their 3-5 K/D don't play League? Scared of competition? Scared of the enemy shooting back? Scared of playing vs other skilled players?

Yes Yes and Yes,

These 3 to 5 KDR players boost their KDs by playing against casuals and <1 KDR players. If they played against people of their own skill, then they would be <2KDR.

• 5. Re: CoD Community is full of hypocritics

You are not one of these Stat whores braggin Tryhards i was talking about.

• 6. Re: CoD Community is full of hypocritics
    banned-again

because league play is terrible every match ive played in ends up the same with most of either team dropping out

• 7. Re: CoD Community is full of hypocritics
    JBurn244

People want to play newbs. Simple as that. Don't act like you don't lick your chops when you see a team full of greenies. I'm all for hard fought, close games, but going 25-20 game after game gets a little tiresome.

League Play is a big big failure. They tried, fair enough, but the numbers don't lie. People want to just hop in a playlist and go. The whole e-sports thing just isn't something you can push with a yearly CoD release.

• 8. Re: CoD Community is full of hypocritics

league is cool, but like you said there isnt very many people who play, i have a nice KD, and i would play, but like i said no one plays..

and you are right, players with these nice kds etc. feel like their good, normally in clans and parties, talking trash to randoms  but all they do is pub stomp noobs, and that one random that gives them a hard time, they have to talk trash to.. this is how it goes.. i call these players out they never have a response.. but we know what it is

• 9. Re: CoD Community is full of hypocritics
    starbuckfrack

FixBlops2 wrote:

Many CoD players brag about their high K/D and SPM. I see them in the forums, youtube and in game but yet the League Playlist has only thousand players online, thats extremely low.

When so many people are so good at the game, why don't they play League? explain this please.

Because at least half of their KD ratio was gotten playing Combat Training on easy mode before they actuallty started the game.

I love the people that complain about their 5/1 KD ratio and never show any proof .

Only reason they might HAVE a high KD ratio is because they join games against children and quit when they get children on their team. They cant handle playing in a team with the same KD ratio,

1 2 3 Previous Next