1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next 49 Replies Latest reply: Feb 5, 2013 7:39 AM by CowboySr Go to original post RSS
  • 40. Re: The community is dying.

Nobody wants to use 'Return' anymore... You expect people to read that?

• 41. Re: The community is dying.

Its not dying, its changing. Many people who play CoD since years are losing interest in the franchise while the new generation of gamers join the game.

• 42. Re: The community is dying.

Look, it seems to me that ppl want to "return" somewhat to a playable game. Judging from the MANY comparisons to previous titles. If you don't agree, fine, your entitled to your opinion. I don't know why when I post, trying to be civil, you seem to have something negative to say. I am by far not the nicest person on this forum, but you sir, are becoming like a rock in my shoe. Got nothing better to do, go do it somewhere else.

• 43. Re: The community is dying.

That's kinda  what I was trying to get at. That "new generation" will most likely leave the cod behind as soon as the next new game is released. Not all of them mind you, but a LOT. This leaves us cod vets, who are going to continue to play, despite all the flaws, with a game designed for ppl, the majority of who, wont be playing cod in a couple of months, with a game deigned for ppl who aren't even playing it.

• 44. Re: The community is dying.

I still love the old ones best.  I wish I could still get some COD2 action but I'm pretty sure if I found my PC discs I would be dissappointed with the amount of games

• 45. Re: The community is dying.

Oh yea, me too, I'd be playin waw  all the time if I could find a lobby where some **** wasn't in "god mode". As for 2 and 3, haven't tried them in awhile, but the last time I played 2, it was just about 3 or 4 of us and the whole game was just a team switching nightmare. Ahh, the good ole days.

• 46. Re: The community is dying.
    Ss78_

RallyOrDie wrote:

Not in numbers but in soul and passion.

What do you all think?

Nope, the players and devs still have the soul and passion for cod.

It's like taking a long flight, sometimes it's smooth and comfortable with a good meal and no screaming kids. Others have turbulence,  teething kids screaming their heads off with the most disgusting food served. You never know what it's going to be like until you take off.

The last 2 flights have been the latter and I'm looking forward to my next holiday already.

• 47. Re: The community is dying.
    dweez1988

No I was'nt might have been my GF.she plays on my account also since we don't want to pay double for xbox live.

• 48. Re: The community is dying.
    Izjar11

RallyOrDie wrote:

Not in numbers but in soul and passion.

What do you all think?

Your overly dramatic for a video game that last only one year! Stop watching soap operas or "the walking" dead and chill.

• 49. Re: The community is dying.
    CowboySr

ok chicken little

1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next