10 Replies Latest reply: Feb 5, 2013 3:33 PM by mrnice4884 RSS

Dlc Idea

DaManiac

This Map Pack will be called Blast From The Past. What if we can have a poll from treyarch that lets us vote for the top 3 maps in bo1 and the top 3 weapons from black ops 1. What would you choose.

Summit

Firing Range

Staduim

Galil

Aug

Spectre

• Re: Dlc Idea
    SoG_Hanix_PC

Look, if you want to play on the old maps with the old weapons, just go play Black Ops again.

deucedouglas

I don't know how I feel about the old maps. I mean I loved Firing Range and Summit in Black Ops but with the way people play now those makes give me nightmares thinking how people would play them.

I honestly don't think they're done with gun DLC and I think we'll get at least one more gun in a DLC pack. Black Ops 2 has the least weapons in a CoD since CoD4 so I think we're looking at an AR DLC at somepoint, just a theory.

PerEverto13

I personally think one a DLC as far as weapons. I could be wrong, but for me it all adds up good. Im thinking next an AR, followed by the shotty, the last may have one of each of a sniper and lmg, or could have just one. Hell they couod even do a special weapon like a crossbow...i dont know i guess we will have to wait amd see (fingers crossed for a AR)....

darkday

I like remakes, and think this is a great idea.  I don't care which map but I would like to see a throwback gun like the M1 Garand or an energy rifle or secondary energy weapon that is not leathal it just sets them up for an assist or something.

mrnice4884

1.Kowloon

2.Summit

3.Firing Range

4.Discovery

5.Crisis

6.Havana