12 Replies Latest reply: Feb 5, 2013 5:58 AM by Bielsalmighty RSS

Mirage?

yadamus

Has anyone ever seen this map appear in the regular playlists? I have played every other DLC map but this one.

Or am I just that unlucky it hasn't appeared yet?

• Re: Mirage?

i have played it in hc ctf

mrnice4884

I have, I think you're just unlucky. Keep playing, it'll pop up.

NoLifeKing29

Play it all the time in HCKC and HC S&D

yadamus

I only play core kill confirmed, and haven't seen it once.

This is the ONLY dlc map that comes up for me. I play HCKC, played about 40 matches since the dlc came out and had Grind once, then Mirage 11 matches in a row and about another 10 times since then. Have yet to even see the other two maps.

whiteknight1902

I see it occasionally, what does anoy me though is when the dlc comes up people still vote for the old maps. Its not like we have just paid £9.99 for them is it?.......

obzi

This is strange because I get the new maps A LOT!  I'd say at least in every 3 games one comes up as an option and most of the time the lobby chooses to go with it.

I will say though that right now Mirage is my least favorite of the maps, I've played on it numerous times and found it (Or more likely me) to be very inconsistent.  In each game it didn't seem to flow right, people were running around mindlessly all over although this has probably a lot to do with it being new and them simply not knowing where they're going.  Hopefully it will settle down.

I only play core tdm, not sure if that affects things.

ukscorpz

Its popped up now and again for me.  Tbh I think its the worst of the new maps.

It could be a really good sniper map (I dont even snipe) but instead they clutter all the nice long sightlines with cars and coaches.

The only map I really like in the game (and the dlc for that matter) is Hydro.

gallp13

Played it heaps in Core TDM

You're just unlucky. For me its usually a mix of the dlc maps when I play core dom. I must say that Mirage is my least favorite map as its hard to control

Bielsalmighty

Its comes up a few times for me, although people usually vote it out if a popular older map comes up (YAY slums AGAIN, haven't played that map enough already -_-). I dont mind it at all. Its usually a case of 'Spawn, run towards the bus, get a headshot on the silly person headglitching in it' at the start haha.

I think Grind and Downhill are hands down the best two of the four DLC maps, but in all honesty I like them all. They are all better than the vanilla maps IMO. Well, barring Cargo. I love playing on Cargo