4 Replies Latest reply: Feb 4, 2013 11:59 AM by Foxhound-Pro RSS

!!..ATTENTION CUTPURSE...!! PLEASE HELP?!?!?!?

I've been told to summon a hero by the name of Cutpurse to aid me in my quest to reobtain my COD BO2 account. I have sent thy 2 private messages in an attemp to gain your asistance. I am sure you are a very busy gentleman aiding the other peasants within the community, however I from reading around the fourms seem to have lost the most. Prestige Master with over 400 hours of legitimate, slaving hard work was stolen from me 3 fortnights ago by the evil newest update. This is my efort in grasping your attention sir Cutpurse, I require your assistance. Can you please help me as soon as you are able?

System: Ps3

GT: moneybags_187

• Re: !!..ATTENTION CUTPURSE...!! PLEASE HELP?!?!?!?

PM then wait, the line is likely long.

If you get no response there may be a reason for that too...

phxs72

You must be the prince from the land afar.  I regret to inform you that my kingdom has also fallen to this evil demon that some call the Data Corrupted Restore.  What a foul beast it is.  I too have lost my master prestige with about 400 hours played.  But I hear that the great Cutpurse has sucessfully spurned this evil demon before and I'm sure that he will hear our collective cries and thusly twart this terrible foe once again.  Peace be with you my brother in sorrow.  I long for the day when we both can raise our glasses in celebration to the return of our rightful prestige.

smartmonkey68

Hey guys... my Prestige 4 got reset after a host migration.  I've seen a bunch of different threads about this, so Cutpurse and others are most likely swamped with trying to fix this for folks, though I too have seen they've been able to restore some.  Just my two cents... be patient, that's what I'm doing, too. 

Smartmonkey68