7 Replies Latest reply: Feb 4, 2013 10:31 AM by finnesse7 RSS

my stats and rank were reset!

went from prestige 4 level 53 to basically like i never played the game. spent 4 hours on the phone with customer support countless emails to support with no response. ive never been more disgusted with a customer service. maybe if i had a xbox they would care. i find it hard to believe that these hackers living in there parents basements can find a way to make people a master prestige but these people cant fix these issues. i say hire the hackers. at least theyre doing their job. on top of that its showing i dont even have a case open. unbelievable

• Re: my stats and rank were reset!
    Lady_Rids

This happened to me yesterday. Said my stuff was corrupted, and reset me all the way back to 1. I was at prestige1 level 12...I was...well AM really pissed.

they didnt even tell me i was corrupted. i wish iwould have at least gotten that. i feel like i was used and kicked out of bed after. then they want to try and sell me new maps? what would be the point? to end up with nothing again? im not the type of person to ask for something for nothing but activision/treyarch need to offer compensation for people that gave up hard earned money and countless amount of time for this type of stuff to happen to customers who stayed loyal to call of duty when theres alot of other similar games that dont have half the problems

it also happend to me a few minutes ago... was prestige 1 lvl 24 (oder higher?). all my weapons, stats etc were cleared but my last games (the videos which you can watch) and my card is the same as before... i REALLY hope that they'll fix it soon an maybe they will give a refund or smth.

my calling card and emblem is the same too. my emblem is there but theyre all locked but still on my profile. i didnt cheat, have a offensive emblem or anything. i feel like i might as well have cheated. at least then i wouldnt have spent a ridiculous amount of hours unlocking and getting to where i was. i think everyone should call activision to voice theyre disapointment with this type of stuff when people that did cheat still have their ranks. to each their own. if someone wants to cheat i could care less because it doesnt make the person any better at the game because your rank is master. im just saying activision/treyarch should show a little more consern for the customers who didnt. im willing to bet a hacker is talented enough to fix yhis problem but countless employees cant

Turtle_Tommy

This has been happening to a lot of people recently. PM Cutpurse and they may be able to get your stats back if you didn't cheat or boost.