1 78 79 80 81 82 Previous Next 879 Replies Latest reply: Aug 20, 2013 6:54 AM by Chiich22 Go to original post Branched to a new discussion. RSS
  • 790. Re: Hardcore Modes

I now understand that Treyarch does not care about the Harcoe players.  I'm tired of bickering with the core players that dont care either.  They have Leagues and so many game modes to play I lost count even a new revolution mode to play ONLY the new modes and we are stuck with just 4.  Wake up Treyarch.  Ive backed you guys since the World at War days when most were cursing you.  My loyalty is fading really fast.  You even took my Flamethrower away EERRR Bye

• 791. Re: Hardcore Modes
    Ss78_

They have their own special way of caring. They removed the lonewolf ffa for kc that has 10x more numbers at least.

HC DOM for blops 2! Let's see if they can find a special way for that too.

• 792. Re: Hardcore Modes
    jornum

HC DOMINATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 793. Re: Hardcore Modes
    Optimusbanana93

Hardcore Hardpoint :D

• 794. Re: Hardcore Modes
    zandelar001

so whats the biggest difference between core and hard core? oh the lack of mini map, so that opposing players cant see where you are without detection streaks like uav.  So what happens in domination when you go to cap an enemy flag? The game tells the opposing team where you are.  And the fact that a crossbow bolt fired at the cap point is enough to prevent capping the flag makes hardcore domination a nightmare.  Cap the flag on hardcore is bad enough because your position is given away with a big arrow that says KILL is pointing at you while you are carrying the flag.

• 795. Re: Hardcore Modes
    Ss78_

Now that's exactly why it has the name hardcore. Tactics my friend,tactics. There will be launchers, there will be tubes, there will be skullduggery. It was a popular mode in mw3 just like hc kc was.

Give the people wtf they want!

HC DOM FOR BLOPS 2!

• 796. Re: Hardcore Modes

OK I'll say it one more time 3ARC is not adding or supporting hardcore anymore for BO2 what you got is it! I'm sorry im upset too, but they won its been 3 months with no reply's about hardcore or adding more to playlist. You know how I know cuz they didnt even give us DLC playlist they just added in new maps but get this they had no problem adding core DLC playlist with 3 game modes hahaha! They wounder why we are fu&king pissed! And they get bonus playlisy with nuketown! But for some reason they cant add on to HC when there's over 100,000 players! BUt yet league play only as like 3,000 at the most playing!

• 797. Re: Hardcore Modes
    Restore_Hardcore

It's like HC players have to ride at the back of the bus and use segregated bathrooms lol! HC Dom please!

• 798. Re: Hardcore Modes
    Ss78_

Now now shockwave we don't know for sure that they only put 4 hc modes in and made prestige master easy to obtain with the hope we'll get bored and try out league play, that's only speculation.

HC DOM FOR BLOPS 2!

• 799. Re: Hardcore Modes
    jornum

I am getting a little pissed now that they are ignoring the HC community. I have been a HC player for a LONG time now and EVERY game they F#!$ us over. I think we should organize some type of protest. Anyone agree or have an idea? We have to be heard AND ACKNOWLEDGED or else they will do nothing.

HARDCORE DOMINATION!!!!!

1 78 79 80 81 82 Previous Next