1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 51 Replies Latest reply: Feb 4, 2013 10:32 AM by Err0r_6_ Go to original post RSS
  • 20. Re: What is a good  or average K/D?
    Ss78_

-1 isn't always bad my friend. We'll had to learn sometime and if you play da obj it's not always easy to go positive.

• 21. Re: What is a good  or average K/D?
    Ezcru

K/D doesn't mean anything unless you consider SPM and whether or not he plays in a party all the time.

• 22. Re: What is a good  or average K/D?

It depends on your playing style or your level of OCD. I play support/defense role or what others would call "camping." I treat each game as if its real life, so I try my best not to die and use tactics/strategy always. I used to have a 2.78 k/d. I'd consider that okay. But I was trying to reach 3.0 as a personal goal. Then 1 day last week, I decided to run & gun but still use tactics/strategy.

After 2 hours, my k/d shot down to 2.53; I fliped out and had to switch back playing style. Now I spent the last few days trying to recover and went up 0.01 or 2.54 k/d. My OCD is a b****. I've had this problem since World at War.

• 23. Re: What is a good  or average K/D?
    Azrael513

I would say my 1.23 is above average (I mostly play TDM game modes and I was an okay defender in a CTF game I played, I also do hardcore for camos)

• 24. Re: What is a good  or average K/D?
    nicedrewishfela

I'd say anything over a 1.0 means you are going in the right direction. Going positive usually helps more than going negative. That being said, your objective stats and win percentage should matter more.

• 25. Re: What is a good  or average K/D?
    riksterinto

I wish there was a way to reset your stats BUT without losing all your unlocked weapons, cammos and achievements.  I just got my xbox in the summer and when i first started playing this game, I was real bad because i didn't know what I was doing.  I also really like the objective modes including demolition which can really bring KD down.

I'm interested in playing on a team or clan because solo can be frustrating when your team is full of rage quitters.  I have tried to try-out for a clan but don't even get a reply from any of them.  I guess it's because my KD says .60 but really it is higer than 1 now; even with all the objective games I play. Oh well, I guess I will be playing solo until it gets a little higher.

• 26. Re: What is a good  or average K/D?

anything above a 1 kd is good.  But you really want to look at SPM for skill.  If you have a 2kd but only a 200 spm I would think you are not doing as good as that person with a 1.4kd and a 400spm unless you're maybe playing TDM.

• 27. Re: What is a good  or average K/D?

Sora_v21 wrote:

anything above a 1 kd is good.  But you really want to look at SPM for skill.  If you have a 2kd but only a 200 spm I would think you are not doing as good as that person with a 1.4kd and a 400spm unless you're maybe playing TDM.

I might get a 2.0 KD ratio right now, but I'm more worried about the SPM, the SPM tells what you do in a game, for instance, in TDM you have a 2+ ratio but a 200 SPM, that means that you are slow at killing or you camp in a corner, in TDM you need to be fast to kill and reach 75 and if you're slow at that, you don't work.

Or in Domination, if you have over 500 SPM that means that or you kill lots, or capture lots, or destroy lots of stuff. And that works.

• 28. Re: What is a good  or average K/D?
    banned-again

ive a 1.35 k/d it would have been alot better if it wasnt for my g/f playing it

• 29. Re: What is a good  or average K/D?

I have a 3.0 K/D.  It would have been lower if my GF wasn't boosting it for me.