1 2 3 4 Previous Next 51 Replies Latest reply: Feb 4, 2013 10:32 AM by Err0r_6_ Go to original post RSS
  • 10. Re: What is a good  or average K/D?
    TheSurgeon83

You tried HC? I hated that gun at first but with laser sight and either ext mags or elect fire it's a beast. It's one I always leave set up now.

Too unreliable in core though.

• 11. Re: What is a good  or average K/D?

.8 is what I will call average, cause this is where I see most poeple.  1.2 is good.

K/D really doesn't mean much because you can have a low K/D and be a great team player, and a person with a high K/D can be a bad team player.

• 12. Re: What is a good  or average K/D?
    Ss78_

To be frank if you like the game a k/d of 1 is fine for most. Some people like to mess around and think it's fine to take one for the team and go for the challenges/objective/win. On the other hand if you keep going consistently negative everygame there's a chance you're just feeding the other team streaks which depending on game mode isn't always good.

Don't worry about kd just enjoy the game.

• 13. Re: What is a good  or average K/D?

I like running around in MW3 but in BO2 it seems much harder.  I had a 2.5 K/D in MW3, and a 2.3 K/D in BO2.

• 14. Re: What is a good  or average K/D?
    deamonomic

in BO 1 i had like a 2.35 ish before i started trying to crawl the flag across the map... i was bored... (its fun to do and difficult. I have some 15ish videos of us doing so in pubs on me channel XD)  in MW3 i hovered around a 2.0 and this time its a 1.89. im not getting worse. the opposite infact. Never before have I been as confident in my skills as I am now. In most situations in the past I would acknowledge something in my mind such as "hes behind me". but I wouldnt act on it, not because I couldnt, but because I thought it would be of no use. Now I say screw it... I have come to realise that those moments are usually the defining moment in a gun fight.

in BO 2 I am agressive as hell. I will bum rush your location. but i wont do it strait up, Ill fire some shots, make you fire yours, take a hit or so, pop around the corner to hide for less then a second, just enough for you to think you scared me off and start reloading. and them im right next to ya

• 15. Re: What is a good  or average K/D?
    Decree117

• 16. Re: What is a good  or average K/D?

I would but I fell victim to the corruption of the stats via local yesterday. I usually play dom

• 17. Re: What is a good  or average K/D?

Yeah as long as your having fun, that's what matters.  I sometimes break out the riot shield.  Thats never good for k/d.

• 18. Re: What is a good  or average K/D?

2.00+ is good.

1.00+ is average (unless you play league play or SND)

1.00 - is bad.

• 19. Re: What is a good  or average K/D?
    Ss78_

I had no luck with the thing when I used it and didn't use it since. I'll drop a guy with a shield with a fal just dancing around him hip firing the thing is so weak.

It's a bit more challenging when you get 2 of them in the centre room in standoff in opposite corners though as then they can mess you right up

1 2 3 4 Previous Next