1 2 3 Previous Next 51 Replies Latest reply: Feb 4, 2013 10:32 AM by Err0r_6_ RSS

What is a good  or average K/D?

So my K/D is at 1.22 in black ops 2 and i do many objective games and such. What do you guys believe a Average to Good K/d should be at?

• 1. Re: What is a good  or average K/D?

1.22 is not bad.  I see tons of guys going bad negative.

It also depends on your gametype.  If you play domination 1.22 is decent.  If you play TDM, 1.22 is more average.  If you play a lot of gametypes, then 1.22 is probably slightly above average.

Mine is 1.8, but I mostly play HC kill confirmed so not a great deal of diving on B flag and stuff.  I'm not sure if I am good or not.  One match might be 45-10 and the next may be 25-23, it mostly just depends on if the gods of netcode let me rock or not.

• 2. Re: What is a good  or average K/D?
    TheSurgeon83

Hard to say, not really relevant in most games most as they're objective, only 2 game modes I take notice in are KC and TDM.

I personally don't worry about an enemy player if they're under 1.50. Anything above is a welcome challange.

• 3. Re: What is a good  or average K/D?

Yeah i play all diffrent types Mostly i started to play SnD,Hardpoint and CTF cause of L.P and trying to find a team for GB but cant find anybody...o well i will keep it up.

• 4. Re: What is a good  or average K/D?
    bkblazer

In my eyes an average k/d is 1. Everytime you spawn, you take at least one enemy with you.

• 5. Re: What is a good  or average K/D?

My K/D is 1.57. It used to be 1.68 but it kept falling since i have been trying to get the camo unlocks for the chicom. I say anything above a 1.00 is a average K/D. I have seen some people with an negative K/D

• 6. Re: What is a good  or average K/D?
    deamonomic

my k/d is hovering around 1.89 and I play all gamemodes core or HC. mostly core tho... K/D doesnt really mean all that much when you try to compare it to others. it is no representation of skill. having the numer means nothing. How you got that number is everything. if you got a 6.0 k/d but you never touch the objective and play with specific friends who know how to spawn trap, I would consider you a bad kid. If you maintain a 2.0 running around the entire game caping objective and what not I would say you are a great player.

as for average I would say anywhere from1.20-1.40 is average

• 7. Re: What is a good  or average K/D?
    funkyiceman1799

some people, there a TON with negative k/d

• 8. Re: What is a good  or average K/D?

chicom is a definate k/d killer until you get the hang of it

• 9. Re: What is a good  or average K/D?
    funkyiceman1799

i think 1 is average. Just my opinion

Also i think it greatly varies on game modes played........

if you only play search and destroy kills dont come easy

if you play TDM its different

I play alot of hardpoint, now i almost always get the first hardpoint, however, i know that in getting that hardpoint im sure to get shot by an onslaught of players, i take the death for the xp.......depends on your style

1 2 3 Previous Next