6 Replies Latest reply: Feb 3, 2013 5:05 PM by InstantOG RSS

3 Reasons why TA will not make your gaming experience better

1) If you call this game unplayable you are in the minority.  Sorry we all know it to be a fact.

2) The majority of that minoirty bought the DLC-, you know who you are.  DLC sales were through the roof btw. 

3) If this is not your first COD title you have been on these forumns complaining, then stop throwing $60 a year at them.

I have a PS3.  Halo is unplayable to me.  I don't go out every year and buy the game.  Whats the difference.

This is not my attempt to say anyone is ridiculous for complaining.  You have every right too.  Im just saying don't expect anything above and beyond and go play a game you can enjoy daily.

• Re: 3 Reasons why TA will not make your gaming experience better
    barneykiller

That's why I am done with this series. It used to be good when it wasn't mainstream. (COD4 & W@W mainly) The past two games have felt like terrible betas. Just the other day I played the Crysis 3 beta and it was better than MW3 and BO II and it was just a BETA!

Izjar11

Interesting post

1) If you call this game unplayable you are in the minority.  Sorry we all know it to be a fact.

Where do you get your statistics from?

I have suffered from bad connection and it happens way to many times. Its really a shame this game doesn't play consistently good, it is fun to play when working.

The majority of that minoirty bought the DLC-, you know who you are.  DLC sales were through the roof btw.

Could you provide proof that the sales were "through the roof" I couldn't find anything regarding sales of the DLC.

3) If this is not your first COD title you have been on these forumns complaining, then stop throwing $60 a year at them.

I say yes to this, if year after year the game is less fun, the COD gamer should not purchase it with the intent to complain more.

Your points would be better supported you provide proof of your minority, and sales figures.

Miles_Teg

Yeah, you can say that it is our fault because we buy this game every year.

But they created the customer base with COD4 and I think they are throwing away their credit because actually there is no real alternative in FPS. That could change in 6 months time if other game catch masses eyes. This success is not going to be eternal.

I had a lot of fun playing COD4 and WAW. MW2 was fun because I started to play with a big team.

I bought BO1 and traded it 3 weeks later because we all were tired of lag and we were having more fun playing MW2.

I bought MW3 because after  years playing MW2 it was time for a change. I didnt play as much as other titles because of the lag. I traded it 2 months before BO2.

And now we have this BO2, that I think in general that is better that MW3, but it is a little sad to see that old titles were more fun.

So they are living for their past credit, but that credit is running out,and It will empty when it would be a real alternative in the marker.

InstantOG

I think 3arc ruins PS3 gaming experience since they have to cater to xbox over us making it so we get the low end of the production and a shittier game.