11 Replies Latest reply: Feb 3, 2013 7:43 AM by DemonHunter777 RSS

"Reported You for Cheating"

u4got2wipe

I got a PM this morning from someone saying they had reported me for cheating. I quickly deleted the PM while rolling my eyes thinking 'whatever'. However, now that i've had the day to reflect i wish i had taken the time to reply. You see, i am delighted to think that despite my mediocre skills, for a moment, i had a flash of brilliance so profound that someone thought to themselves 'There is no way a human can do such things! This guy is using some sort of hack and he must be stopped!'

Thank you, whomever you are, the compliment has been well received.

• Re: "Reported You for Cheating"

I seem to get this alot, usually followed by a demand to a 1 on 1, some people really cannot handle defeat

Hack1nt0sh

I get those all day long. I just take them as compliments now.

deamonomic

uhuh i know the feeling. Its even better when you get called a modder (controller mod) when using the MK14. Tell them anyone can do it and hear them say "I already picked up your gun and cant do it" XD ahahaahahahhaah true story. i was speechless! was not expecting him to not actually be able to do it.

also been accused of wall hacks. dont need them. if I have played 5 minutes with you I have learned your thought process to a degree and can generally predict your location got accused having wall hacks one game (guys already thought i had a mod XD). they were campers and my partner sucked.

I was winning and so i decided to hang back rather then charge into their camp site with both of them waiting (TDM). after about 20-30 seconds they dont show so I begin to try to figure out where he is. I think of every likely camp spot on the map, I then eliminate locations based off of whether or not I can kill him from where I am. Remember I dont want to go in alone. eventually I reach the conclusion that If there was one location that He would be that I could get to, it would be in the house next to the hill in the corner... wall bang... +100 or however much it was XD

even made a youtube video about it and sent it to em later

slyaudio

Before the use of guns like the FAL became widespread (back in MW1&2 era) I used to get several rage messages at me telling me to stop using a modded controller.

Feels good to know people mistake your skills for some sort of magic even if you are a self proclaimed scrub like md haha. Good on you mate. Enjoy the feeling.

If I get messaged, I reply and then when I know he is replying back to me I use my flying mod + wall hack + auto aim and destroy him.

deamonomic

im fond of tellig people I have a bionic finger that I overnighted from.. this time... russia....

YourGameIsBroken

i got accused of modding in a pm once.  I asked what exactly i was modding and never got a response.  I was using the Peacekeeper.  So that usually means they think you have a modded controller?   I went back and watched the whole match in theater mode and i have no clue what they were even referencing.  They killed me more times than I killed them. 

deamonomic

YourGameIsBroken wrote:

i got accused of modding in a pm once.  I asked what exactly i was modding and never got a response.  I was using the Peacekeeper.  So that usually means they think you have a modded controller?   I went back and watched the whole match in theater mode and i have no clue what they were even referencing.  They killed me more times than I killed them. 

they might have gotten the wrong person XD ive recieved hate mail from someone that wasnt intented for me before XD back in halo 2 during the modded xbox epidemic (yes... it was that bad) we played these guys who after losing to us accused us of cheating. When i asked him to explain EXACTLY how i was cheating, all he could say was "I dont know... but I know you were!" XD

Zacinnc78

oh yea? everytime i turn my xbox on i get 1000 pms before i even start the game begging me not to play ,im so l33t !     (typical nerd response to such a thread lol)

gallp13

Never had a PM like this......sigh.....

DemonHunter777

Your aimbot must be proud