4 Replies Latest reply: Feb 3, 2013 7:07 AM by deamonomic RSS

Please Treyarch

For the love of god Treyarch, please do not cater to all of the crying babies about every single gun in the game. I think the fans who are fine with the guns as is out weigh the dismal amount of pub scrubs who can't handle being shot with a gun they can't seem to buy a kill with. Over used does not mean over powered. Every gun has it's pros and cons.

So I'm begging, as I'm sure a lot of you other Call of Duty fans are too, please do NOT make any more changes to the guns.

ps. I love gun dlc.

• Re: Please Treyarch
    WKMMS

Agreed - nerfing is not the answer.  There are one or 2 guns that I think could do with a bit of tweak... the KSG seems to fire phantom slugs sometimes for example, but that doesn't stop me from doing well with it and having a lot of fun with it, so I won't cry if they don't do anything with it.  I don't think there's anything in this game that I would consider to be overpowered.  Every gun has it's strengths and weaknesses and it's all in how you use them and adapt to what your opponents are using.

sk1N1TbacK187

i agree, every gun will not work well with every play style, and just because you get smashed by a gun you rarely use, dont start complaining and yelling "NERF NERF"  Maybe its just me, but i dont see a lot of ppl using the chicom CQB, but it suits my playing style perfect on close quarters maps like nuketown, hijacked, raid and ive done well with it on grind....LEAVE THE GUNS ALONE

jaysonsp

Every time they update a gun that gun is ruined.  People cry when they get killed by a gun they don't use.   it makes no sense.    They should have kept them the way they were when the game was released.   But somebody didn't like getting shot with this gun or that so they cried.

I agree,  no more weapon updates,  in fact revert them back to the way they were......

deamonomic

jaysonsp wrote:

Every time they update a gun that gun is ruined.  People cry when the get killed by a gun the don't use.   it makes no sense.    They should have kept them the way they were when the game was released.   But somebody didn't like getting shot with this gun or that so they cried.

I agree,  no more weapon updates,  in fact revert them back to the way they were......

i love all the weapons in BO 2. they each feel like their own weapon, the Mtar is not like the Type 25. the fal isnt like the SMR, the PDW is not like the MSMC. i agree. leave the weapons alone.