10 Replies Latest reply: Feb 2, 2013 11:03 PM by BukLau101 RSS

Scorestreaks

augkash

I really hated scorestreaks at first but now I love them. But it would be nice if we could have a different scorestreak for each class

• Re: Scorestreaks
    Turtle_Tommy

You could have different scorestreaks for each class in mw3. I don't know why they removed it in this game though.

Izjar11

That was a bummer that they removed that option. But atleast we have customizable emblems

ColdChilln88

Rather have customizable scorestreaks It was so useful because you could set up a class and scorestreak specific yo the game mode or how you felt like playing.

This is probably the only thing I don't like about the game overall, and really the only thing I liked about MW3.

Sometimes you just get into a lobby where you can't build any momentum.

ghamorra

I don't think they're practical. A halfway decent player can make out big time with them simply by manipulating the way points are distributed. Standin next to an objective and getting kills are an easy way to do this. Also its too easy to get lucky and earn low but lethal Streaks

BukLau101

I like scorestreaks. Sure people can exploit the system but atleast now people have some kind of incentive to play the objective. The only time where the scorestreeak system doesn't work so well is TDM and FFA.

augkash

Yea they got to do something about tdm BC its dying. No one plays it anymore

BukLau101

TDM isn't dying it is still the most played gamemode. It's weird though because in blops 2 sometimes a game of TDM goes so quickly that streaks aren't really needed and there are other times when the game moves so slowly and a couple of streaks would be nice just to make the game play a bit faster.