10 Replies Latest reply: Feb 5, 2013 9:29 AM by JSlayer211 RSS

C4 getting no hit markers

sneed867

anybody else having problesm with this? i constantly throw C4 onto points, around corners and blow it up on somebodys face, while they are standing on it...yet sometimes still get zero hit markers. no, not kills, i notice when i hit people with flak jacket. even when i get killed by somebody who i just threw C4 at ill watch the kill came, watch teh C4 blow up in their face and they get no red screen at all

this happens to me at least 5 times a night playing dom or HQ. id really like an explantaion from treyarc on this one, if they claim their game is fine and doesnt lag, explain this. if it is some sort of lag, then why even let us double tap x to blow up C4?

not sure if its lag or the fact that it just doesnt register....no ******* clue. i am not the only one experiencing this either, friends who also use C4 have the same problem

• Re: C4 getting no hit markers
    sneed867

anybody????

UncleFizer

Awww so your mad you can't throw your c4 across the map and get easy kills.   Get over it.  Stuff happens.

sneed867

i could careless if i get the kill or not, the fact i throw it at a guys on the B flag, get zero hit markers, run around the corner to have him kill me, watch the kill cam and it blows up 2 inches from his face, no hit markers, no red screen...

"get over it, stuff happens" sound slike you are butt hurt that people are good with C4, and there is a glitch, and you couldnt be happier that there is a glitch that nobody seems to give a rats ass about

lPikachu

Small ledges and rock completely nulify explosions, happens with bettys sometimes too

banned-again

c4 is working fine for me so it must be you thats doing something wrong

sneed867

people must be stupid.....ITS NOT ME! friends have the same problem!!

example. B flag on overflow, window above B people are shooting me, i throw C4 into the window, with them at the ledge looking out it, i blow up C4 in their face while its in mid air just inside the window, zero hit markers, no red screen, they kill me...i dont care if they live through it with flak jacket, but this isnt the case. im sure it will happen tonight when i play and i will record the video and show everybody

Yes this happens to me all the time and its very frustrating!

I have analysed it in theatre afterwards on a few choice occasions, and absolutely no reason not to get a kill (let alone a hit marker!!)

sneed867

thanks for somebody else coming forward about it! its not about getting a kill, half the people use flak jacket and thats fine, its just all about getting, or not getting hit markers when i should. i have a feeling its a lag issue, but treyarc claims the game is fine and lag isnt an issue, so id really like to get a whole bunch of people to get video evidence to support this claim, then see what they say

i was too busy using the SMR no attatchements, no perks last night to throw C4 enough. maybe ill have a video tonight..