18 Replies Latest reply: Feb 2, 2013 7:35 AM by Arti4 RSS

Dear C4 throwers

I decided to make a list of players I don't like and wanted to know what other people think feel free to add more or defend them lol

1. C4 throwers

2. Rocket launcher shooters

3. Sniper spamers

4. Assault shield campers

5. Modded controller users

So thats my list so far what do you think?

• Re: Dear C4 throwers
    gdexter

Looks like someone got a can of ownage thrown at them recently and didn't like it.

1. How else can you "throw" our c4

2. Can't fire a rocket without shooting it

3. SpamMers? Meaning...?

4. Assault shield - use a grenade, cross bow or run behind them

5. Modded controllers - report ingame and on the XBL profile and move on

I mean the people who primarly go into a game and try to make people mad by setting up a shield and hidding, or run around firing rockets, or just randomly lobbing C4. I have nothing against a player who owns me as long as they do it with out being a jerk too. lol

gdexter

Well I don't see anything wrong with random c4 throwing - if they throw it at you as you are coming at them I would call that intentional, not random.

The same goes for leaving it stuck to doorways and corners - it's a legit trap.

Again the shielders can be solved with a well timed grenade or crossbow or an RPG.

bkblazer

This game has such a diverse amount of weapons and types of players, that not one weapon in this game would not make the list and have an opposition defending them. You can actually search the forums and probably find how people already feel about this stuff.

gallp13

Hi Tony, Dex has hit the nail on the head. Perhaps you could start a thread that is a little more helpful to folks. I'm sure you have a lot of good ideas to offer that would be interesting to read. Looking foward your future posts.

cheers

gallp

Film_Not_Rated

I throw a LOT of C4...So I guess you don't like me? =(

MrCoates28210

How was I supposed to gold my assault shield without using it as a class?

Scorr

Ok, sorry.

I will now place it in a strategic location, move to an overwatch point, and wait till a player runs by it. Hopefully I can get a kill before the game is up!

belly120

i thought thats what people did???  its not like you won't see loads of people, the maps are tiny little kill boxes so the chances are many hedless chickens will run past or even spawn around you??

the odds are pretty good, in any other shooter people would set up an OP with traps rigged and take pot shots then blow it.  tactics wins battles

oh wait no, laser sights and sprint firing whilst manically tossing random explosive everywhere does lol

SitRepPro

tony20406 wrote:

3. Sniper spamers

Legit complaint tbh.  I've been on the end of the SVU-AS with a stupid fire rate with no recoil that it's just stupid.  The whole point of having damage multipliers on sniper rifles is that you are rewarded for precision.  I don't mind a follow up shot like the PSG1 from BO1 but it's really becoming like the RSASS from MW3.  Buff some of the multipliers, allow a follow up shot, but then make the recoil increase more and more with every subsequent shot after a short time.

It's stupid but I wonder if I can use the SVU-AS and spam it at such a rate that I have a better weapon for suppressive fire than an LMG.

Scorr

I think it's just one of those things, an MK48 with target finder does the SVU's job much better anyway.

SitRepPro

It does but the MK48 only gets a 1.2x multiplier to the head.  Plus, the LMGs suffer damage drop off on ranges they were designed for.  The MK48 has the best damage profile IIRC but I'm speaking for the three other LMGs too.  I just think super spamming the SVU can give semi-auto SRs kinda a bad name, even though previous titles have had bolt actions just as easy, if not easier, than some semi-autos.

Pooklove

Hahah, I don't like there play style either, trust me. But I feel for them. Flak jacket is your friend. But modded anything is just plain wrong.

lPikachu

Seeing as you have both rockets and C4 up there i am going to ask why you choose not to run flak jacket which renders these almost useless?

What i hate is people running around with te combat knife or balistic knife

Risk26

I can see if you dislike the guys who run around pointing RPGs at the ground and shoot them within 5 feet of themselves and survive, but if the shot has any kind of distance, don't complain.  Rockets are inaccurate.

filthy3627

I have over 700 C4 kills and yea it is fun hearing people cuss after getting a sandwich of it, however I don't use them just to piss people off, I know where I'm throwing them. Sure sometimes I get lucky, but all in all my response to people who I hear insult me after I get them is to wear flak jacket!!!

gdogg79

1. I agree

2. I agree

3. I agree

4. Is the reason I love semtex

5. I agree

C4 is a fantastic anti-camper device