1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 54 Replies Latest reply: Feb 2, 2013 3:35 AM by COD_WIDOW Go to original post RSS
  • 30. Re: When is the sniper hate gonna stop
    r33k

son of a...now i wanna go play BLOPS 1. loved sniping on discovery.

• 31. Re: When is the sniper hate gonna stop
    iivrruummii

Sniping is hard in general.  You don't see many snipers going positive often unless they know how to use them.  This goes with any gun/weapon in the game.

• 32. Re: When is the sniper hate gonna stop

well i never played against you, and im sure you have gone 25-3, i question the consistancy of this end result however

• 33. Re: When is the sniper hate gonna stop
    ab36

When people actually aim down the scope and snipe as sniper rifles are supposed to be used, there's no problem really. It irritates me though when I'm running (or walking) around and suddenly a sniper pulls up from a dead sprint and OHK's me. It's frustrating but it's not impossible to counter. If they miss the first shot they're usually done.

Another issue is the way people use semi auto snipers. I don't understand the point of putting in the SVU without a significant amount of recoil. Even the XPR (I think) has more recoil, and isn't spammed so much. But when you hear 5 sniper shots go off in 2-3 seconds, it's not even being used as a sniper rifle. That kind of weapon is just a crutch for people that can't snipe properly, and it doesn't teach them how to snipe either. If they won't take out semi auto snipers and just leave bolt action ones then at least put more weapons like the XPR that can be used without spraying.

• 34. Re: When is the sniper hate gonna stop
    ab36

Trickshotting can be humorous at times but when you're playing search and the last player on your team loses the game because he tries to jump off a ladder or building or something for the last kill instead of trying to win then it's irritating. Or when an enemy runs past a sniper on your team and you end up getting shot in the back because the sniper might be trying to quickscope or something (or maybe they just keep missing lol). Doesn't happen too often though, but it can mess up the flow of a match

• 35. Re: When is the sniper hate gonna stop
    iivrruummii

I play with teammates I can trust.  I never find myself playing with quickscopers or trickshotters.

• 36. Re: When is the sniper hate gonna stop

this is prob why you have positive games, this makes wins, and kd ratio's alot easier to achieve,... i challenge you to play solo,i wonder how often you go 25-3

• 37. Re: When is the sniper hate gonna stop
    iivrruummii

My DSR-50 has a 2.48K/D with 600+ kills.  As for the objective part, this can change from game to game depending on how close I can get to the objective without dying.  If I can get into the objective or keep enemies from getting to the objective then I am being a objective sniper.

• 38. Re: When is the sniper hate gonna stop
    iivrruummii

Why would I play solo?

• 39. Re: When is the sniper hate gonna stop

iivrruummii wrote:

My DSR-50 has a 2.48K/D with 600+ kills.  As for the objective part, this can change from game to game depending on how close I can get to the objective without dying.  If I can get into the objective or keep enemies from getting to the objective then I am being a objective sniper.

25 and 3 is a 8+ kdr, so 2.48 is a fair way off, and hiding out on the peripheral picking off objective players doesn't really count as playing the objective, but whatever.